Applied Arts Design Awards 2020 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Applied Arts 2020 Design Awards has been recently opened for entries, open worldwide to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts.
Applied Arts Magazine recently has announced the call for entry for Applied Arts Design Awards 2020, the largest and most respected show of its kind in Canada, that celebrates the very best work produced throughout North America and abroad.
The contest is open to all forms of commissioned published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between March 2019 and February 2020 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year’s competition).
Entries can be submitted in twelve main categories:
• Packaging Design
• Promotional Design
• Editorial Design
• Typography Design
• Typeface Design
• Craft Design
• Digital Design – Content
• Digital Design – Website
• Motion Design
• Young Blood (open to entrants who have been out of school for five years or less)
• Community Design (to help artists working on smaller projects and local clients get the recognition they deserve)
• Single: One piece | Series: Up to 3 pieces from the same project, unless indicated otherwise
• Complete Single: Up to 9 images from 1 book/publication, etc., preferably in 1 multi-page PDF.
• Complete Series: Up to 3 books/publications, etc.
• Campaign: Up to 9 pieces from an entire campaign.
Entries must be submitted in digital, hi-res format only.
Applied Arts Contests are judged by panels of highly regarded industry professionals and experts in a rigorous process. Every entry is scored independently on creative merit, technical excellence and suitability for end use.
Entries are given one total score, based on three criteria only:
• Creative merit
• Technical excellence
• Suitability for end use in the category into which it is entered
All entrants will be notified in April 2020 via email. At that time, those selected as winning entrants will be required to submit high-res digital files for reproduction in the Design annual. Winners’ certificates will be mailed separately after the Design annual is published.
Entry fees start at $60 CAD and very depends of the submission category.
Who can participate? ⇣
Open worldwide to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between March 2019 and February 2020. Only digital entries are accepted for this competition.