Cemer Dreams Come True Design Competition 2018 - DESIGN COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
The Call for Entries titled Cemer Dreams Come True Design Competition 2018 is now open!
CALL FOR ENTRIES - International "Dreams Come True" Design Competition is the 3rd call for entries recently organized by Cemer that seeking for innovative and creative ideas for 2018.
Cemer Kent Ekipmanları San. Tic. A.Ş. is seeking for innovative and creative ideas for 2018, for its 3rd “Dreams Come True” Design Competition , this year themed "World is a Playground", to design future PLAY AND PLAY EQUIPMENT in WORLD IS A PLAYGROUND project that are suitable for today’s and tomorrow’s children and that will contribute to spiritual and physical development of them.
“Dreams Come True” Design Competition aims to support innovative and creative ideas for WORLD IS A PLAYGROUND designs that changes the habits of city life, provides freedom to children in a crowded cities and revitalizes the social life.
Applications for competition will be held in two categories:
• Student - to a student at the undergraduate or graduate degree.
It's possible to participate in the competition individually or as a team.
Competitors can participate in only 1 competition category (student or professional) with a maximum of 3 different projects.
Participants are expected to design future play and play equipment that are suitable for today’s and tomorrow’s children and that will contribute to their spiritual and physical development.
Each submitted project must:
• have not been produced before,
• have not been made available to the public,
• have not been placed in a similar competition and
• have not been awarded.
The project is submitted by entering to the application account and uploading the project's visuals and design explanations. The project visuals will consist of threestrong> (3) A3 size design sheet and digital sheet and will be digitally loaded into the system.
• There should be no words or signs in the project sheets and in the written explanations that will specify the identity of the competitor. Otherwise, the project will be removed from the project competition. As NICKNAME will be automatically determined by the system for each application, the uploaded sheets and texts will be matched directly to NICKNAME. For this reason, designers should not add their NICKNAME to the sheets.
• Design sheets will be organized as PRODUCT VISUALS (A), USAGE SCENARIO (B), and TECHNICAL SOLUTION INFORMATION (C).
- A: A design sheet with a light colored background bearing visual / visuals containing a perspective view,
- B: Design sheet containing product usage scenario or visuals supporting presentation board A,
- C: Sheet containing details about product material, production technology, size and technical features.
• Each sheet must be designed with 150 dpi resolution and must be maximum 5mb and horizontal. The file extension must be in jpeg format. Written explanations of the project will be uploaded as text to the parts DESIGN PURPOSE (500 characters), INNOVATIVE ASPECTS (500 characters) and PRODUCTION METHOD AND TECHNICAL FEATURES (200 characters). For this reason it is recommended to keep text size at maximum level in the visuals. The project description will be automatically inserted into the digital layout that will be used by the system in jury assessment.
The jury will consist of academic representatives of relevant departments of the Fine Arts, Design and Architecture faculties, representatives of professional organizations and national and international professionals.
The competition-participating projects will be assessed by the jury as a whole on these criteria:
• experience offered during playing,
After the first 3 prizes are determined by the jury, the honorable mentions will be awarded with the "public voting" system which will be opened on the official website.
There is no entry fees to participate in this competition!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
All professionals and students around the world are invited to submit their designs and participate in this competition.
In each category from the applicants a total of six prizes as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded and honorable mention/s will be granted with public voting.
• 1st Prize: 2.500 EURO
• 2nd Prize: 1.500 EURO
• 3rd Prize: 1.000 EURO
• Student Honorable: 500 EURO
• 1st Prize: 5.000 EURO
• 2nd Prize: 3.000 EURO
• 3rd Prize: 2.000 EURO
• Professional Honorable: 1.000 EUROi
For all further informations about the Cemer Dreams Come True Design Competition 2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website: