The Center of the World (COW) International Design Festival now is calling for entries for its COW 2019 Design Biennial dedicate to Graphic Design and Environment & Object categories.
The COW Festival is a global forum that showcases world-class design. Held in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, it attracts designers, students and the public from Europe, Asia, Australia and America. Nominations are accepted in the following categories and subcategories:
1.COW poster — The topic of the poster is free. Posters are welcome on any relevant topics. The topic need to be revealed using the image of a cow (or indirect appeal to this character)
2. Logo — logos, trademarks
3. Package Design
4. Card — Greetings cards design, made in any manner, printed or handmade are allowed.
Environment and Object
1. Industrial Design — vehicles, industrial equipment, lighting, household appliances, computer equipment, dishes, furniture, interior decor, etc.
2. Fashion — watches, eyewear, clothes, bags, footwear, jewellery
3. COWconcept – conceptual designs in the field of the product design and interior, installation directly or associative connected with the theme ’Cow’
4. Creative Cardboard — students competition of the product design: competition subject ’Cow’.
Furniture design, product design, lighting design, or art-objects created for interior accepted for competition.
Material for making – corrugated cardboard. Prospective aesthetic decisions, originality and innovations you need demonstrate in his works. You need to find optimal decision of functional, ergonomic, and technical qualities of the object made of this material.
You can submit a maximum of 10 works for the contest. The file format need to be .JPG and the size on the larger side need to be 3000 pixels.
Exhibition will be held in November 2019 at Dnipro City Central Library in Ukraine.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
Professional designers, both individual authors and creative groups are invited to submit nominations for 2019.