European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020 now is over!
European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020 has been recently opened for entries, seeking for the best product designs, concepts, and prototypes invites all design teams, studios, individual designers and students around the world to partecipate.
The European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020, one of the most comprehensive product design competitions, uniting creativity and innovation is now open for submissions to product designers from all parts of the world.
Winning the European Product Design Awards is a prestigious accolade, giving you greater confidence and augmenting your global profile.
The European Product Design Award was created to recognize the efforts of talented international product designers who aim to improve our daily lives with their practical, well-thought-out creations, designed to solve a problem, make life easier or simply spread joy.
Farmani Group assembled European Product Design Award to bring attention to international product design and promote the winning designers to the prominent audience in Europe. The European Product Design Award accepts submissions in the following categories:
• Catering Products
• Children’s Products
• Design for Society
• Event Supplies
• Flora and Fauna
• Home Interior Products
• Life Science Design
• Lifestyle and Travel
• Material Design
• Media and Home Electronic
• Office Equipment
• Outdoor and Exercise Equipment
• Packaging Design
• Sustainable Living/Environmental Preservation
• Other Product Designs
Entries can be submitted as conceptual designs, in progress, or as completed projects. The only restriction is that entries or completed projects must be no more than 5 years old. Submissions can be made as a Professional or as a Student.
Winners are chosen based on a single project – not for a body of work.
The judging criteria include the following:
• Innovation — does the product provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing product?
• Aesthetics — form, shape, color, texture, finishing, material used, etc.
• Functionality — ease of use, safety, maintenance, etc.
• Ergonomics — the product’s interaction with the user
• Durability — the quality and longevity of the design
• Impact — the benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the product
• Utility — does the product meet the intended purpose and needs of the user?
• Ecological compatibility — potential environmental and/or ecological impact
• Reality of production — how realistic is it, technically and economically, to develop and market this product large-scale?
• Emotional quotient — in addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, does the product create a sense of enjoyment, satisfaction?
The EPDA 2020 Winner Ceremony and evening reception will be taking place at the unique Brody Studios in Budapest, Hungary, on October 3, 2020. Over the course of the evening, the event will recognize and reward the excellence of EPDA Designers.
• Professional $200 - same Product in additional categories at 50% discount
• Student $100 - same Product in additional categories at 50% discount
You can get 10% Early Bird discount until the 8th of November 2020.
For the further information please visit the official website.
Who can participate? ⇣
The EDPA competition is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world. Professional entries will be judged against other professionals and student entries against other students.