European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020 has been recently opened for entries, seeking for the best product designs, concepts, and prototypes invites all design teams, studios, individual designers and students around the world to partecipate.
The European Product Design Award (EPDA) 2020, one of the most comprehensive product design competitions, uniting creativity and innovation is now open for submissions to product designers from all parts of the world.
Winning the European Product Design Awards is a prestigious accolade, giving you greater confidence and augmenting your global profile.
The European Product Design Award was created to recognize the efforts of talented international product designers who aim to improve our daily lives with their practical, well-thought-out creations, designed to solve a problem, make life easier or simply spread joy.
Farmani Group assembled European Product Design Award to bring attention to international product design and promote the winning designers to the prominent audience in Europe. The European Product Design Award accepts submissions in the following categories:
• Catering Products
• Children’s Products
• Design for Society
• Event Supplies
• Flora and Fauna
• Home Interior Products
• Life Science Design
• Lifestyle and Travel
• Material Design
• Media and Home Electronic
• Office Equipment
• Outdoor and Exercise Equipment
• Packaging Design
• Sustainable Living/Environmental Preservation
• Other Product Designs
Entries can be submitted as conceptual designs, in progress, or as completed projects. The only restriction is that entries or completed projects must be no more than 5 years old. Submissions can be made as a Professional or as a Student.
Winners are chosen based on a single project – not for a body of work.
The judging criteria include the following:
• Innovation — does the product provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing product?
• Aesthetics — form, shape, color, texture, finishing, material used, etc.
• Functionality — ease of use, safety, maintenance, etc.
• Ergonomics — the product’s interaction with the user
• Durability — the quality and longevity of the design
• Impact — the benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the product
• Utility — does the product meet the intended purpose and needs of the user?
• Ecological compatibility — potential environmental and/or ecological impact
• Reality of production — how realistic is it, technically and economically, to develop and market this product large-scale?
• Emotional quotient — in addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, does the product create a sense of enjoyment, satisfaction?
The EPDA 2019 Winner Ceremony and evening reception will be taking place at the unique Brody Studios in Budapest, Hungary, on October 3, 2019. Over the course of the evening, the event will recognize and reward the excellence of EPDA Designers.
• Professional $200 - same Product in additional categories at 50% discount
• Student $100 - same Product in additional categories at 50% discount
You can get 10% Early Bird discount until the 8th of November 2020.
Who can participate? ⇣
The EDPA competition is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world. Professional entries will be judged against other professionals and student entries against other students.
Renowned Farmani Group is pleased to announce the official launch of its highly anticipated BLT Built Design Awards, one of the most comprehensive Annual Awards dedicated to Architecture,...
The Creative Communication Award, organised by the Farmani Group, is pleased to launch its third edition, inviting professional and student creatives from all around the world to submit...
The Prix de la Photographie, Paris (PX3) recently opened for enties strives to promote the appreciation of photography, to discover emerging talent, and introduce photographers from...
New edition of IPA’s One-Shot competition will focus on images that document the impact of COVID-19 and how the world has responded and invites all from everywhere in the world to...
The Tokyo International Foto Awards has been recently opened for entries with mission to recognize and reward talented photographers from around the globe and put them in touch with...
Voyage Travel Awards, international photography competition has been recently opened for entries open to all worldwide with a mission to recognize, reward and promote talented creatives...
IDA International Design Awards 2021 has been recently opened for entries in its 15th year, inviting all architects and interior designers, product designers, graphic designers and...
Budapest International Foto Awards, an inspirational community that recognises the power and influence of photography in shaping how we see the world, has been recently announced for...
The Architecture MasterPrize launches its 6th edition for 2021 that every year celebrates creativity and innovation in the fields of architectural design, landscape architecture, interior...
The LIT Lighting Design Awards 2021, organized by Farmani Group and 3C Awards is open to submissions on a global level, accepting entries from lighting manufacturers, designers, students...