The participation in the competition is open to:
• Professionals Category: all Italian and foreign designers (a specific qualification or diploma/degree is not required) under the age of 39. All those who, on the date of the registration to the competition, are not enrolled in Schools, Institutes or Academies and work in the field of design, interior design or industrial design must be considered in the Professionals category.
• Students Category: all Italian and foreign students of the Universities of Architecture and Engineering, Design Schools and Institutes and Fine Arts Academies.
For both categories it is allowed to participate as individual or in a group.
The winner of each category (Professionals and Students Category) will recive cash prize of € 5,000. The remaining finalists will be awarded Honourable Mentions.
The Contest also includes:
• FSC®Special Award for the works that have reserved a special attention to the values expressed by the FSC® Certification.
• CARPANELLI Special Award for furniture, objects or furnishing accessories to be created with the use of the Tabu surfaces from the Collections (consult official website).
• IQD Magazine Special Award to the project featuring the best architectural vision, which will be awarded with the publication on the international architecture magazine and a one-year subscription to the magazine.
• ITALIANCREATIONGROUP Special Award, partner of the event.