PAVE 2017 Student Design Competition - DESIGN COMPETITIONS FOR STUDENTS
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
The Call for Entries titled PAVE 2017 Student Design Competition is now open!
Student Design competition titled PAVE 2017 Student Design Competition
is calling for applications! Below you can find all details about this design competition:
Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is an student Design Competition recently opened for entries for 2017 and now in its 23nd year inviting only college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs to take a part.
The annual Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) Student Design Competition, now in its 23rd year, is geared toward college-level students involved in retail planning, visual merchandising, and branding programs.
The 2017 PAVE Design Challenge invites you to re-invent the experience of Chick-fil-A on a college campus.
The goal is to develop concepts that expand the platforms and expressions in which Chick-fil-A serves a college campus. Explore new ways of creating an experience that is more than just a transaction of food.
• Pushing the envelope of what the current experience is today
• Shaping the future and capturing possibilities
• Expanding the way we engage our guests with a new portfolio of experiences
• Providing powerful thought and design that is a collaboration or combination of design fields – architecture, interior design, visual merchandising and graphic design.
Design solutions will be reviewed based on the following:
• Inclusion of the 5 design considerations – lifestyle needs, technology, genuine touches, localization and quality and freshness.
• Expression of the Chick-fil-A brand.
• Creation of experience that positively impacts students on a college campus.
Presentation requirements and format
• Each entry should be submitted in an 8-1/2 x 14-inch format, not to exceed 14 single sided pages (cover page is not included in the page count).
• The design may be hand-drawn, rendered, photographic, and/or computer-generated.
• Students must also submit a copy of their design booklet in a PDF format on a thumb drive.
• The submission should address the general requirements above at a scale and composition deter mined by the student. A written concept statement limited to two paragraphs must highlight the unique approach to the concept and the rationale for design decisions.
Traditionally, the PAVE competition is divided into two groups; Store Design and Visual Merchandising. This year, they are integrating the disciplines into a single challenge and inviting students to consider the full spatial context and leverage their primary area of design interest and/or collaborate with other design disciplines.
Entry teams of two students will be accepted as well as individual student entries. If a team of two is selected as a winner, both students will be recognised.
There is no entry fee for this competition.
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
This competition is only open to college-level students involved in retail planning, design, visual merchandising, and branding programs.
Prizes include grants to students and schools and winning students may see their designs come to life. Prizes for 2017 are:
• 1st place: 7,500 USD
• 2nd place: 5,000 USD
• 3rd place: 2,500 USD
Winners will also receive a travel stipend to be honoured at the 2017 PAVE Gala on December 6, 2017 in New York City.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the PAVE 2017 Student Design Competition or to submit your works visit the following official website: http://paveglobal.org/Competitions.aspx?typeid=26
Category: DESIGN COMPETITION
Published by: InfoDesigners
Organizer: Planning and Visual Education Partnership
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
Listed by: InfoDesigners