San Francisco Design Week Awards 2020 now is over!
The San Francisco Design Week Awards 2020 is an international design competition recently opened for entries, seeking to encourage thought leadership by supporting designers whose works can contribute towards a positive future for society.
The San Francisco Design Week Awards is calling for entries! This is an international design competition seeking to encourage thought leadership by supporting designers whose works can contribute towards a positive future for society.
For more than 13 years San Francisco Design Week has provided design professionals with the opportunity to grow their networks, enhance their visibility, find investors for future products that are shaping the future and build their careers. Categories are:
• Communication Design
• Civic + Government
• Future of Foods
• Interior Design
• Internet of Things
• Travel & Hospitality
• Urban Mobility
• Wild Card
The entrant or submitted work must demonstrate either an intrinsic connection to the design community or offer a vision that can improve the lives of the people within their community. Entries for the prestigious San Francisco Design Week Awards will be judged by a jury composed of leading Bay Are design professionals.
Criteria of evaluation:
• Impact – Design that represents a substantial shift in the way a particular process is created, executed, perceived or experienced.
• Singularity – Products and ideas that go above and beyond contemporaneous work being done within distinct fields of design.
• Inclusiveness – Work that empowers those previously underrepresented in the design community and emboldens social mobility at all levels.
• Social Responsibility – Design that offers solutions for people with needlessly insurmountable barriers to entry in all walks of life.
• Ease of Use – Design that can be easily understood and applied by the end user.
• Visual Appeal – Projects, ideas and processes that not only solve problems, but do so with aesthetics that accentuate and elevate the experience start to finish.
• Feasibility – Design that can be sensibly funded, implemented, and embraced.
Finalists will be displayed at the opening night Design Hub and have a permanent presence on the SF Design Week Awards website and will be also provided with two complimentary tickets to attend and participate this event.
Awards will be announced at the press preview on June 24th 2020.
There are Early Bird Application Fee until February 15th and starts from $125, after period ends the cost of the entry fee will increase. Student will have extra discount.
Who can participate? ⇣
San Francisco Design Week Awards, design competition is open worldwide to applicants from across the entire range of design industries.