SEGD Global Design Awards 2020 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: The SEGD Global Design Awards 2020, the only international awards program focused on user experiences in the built environment has been recently opened for entries.
Call for entries is now open for the SEGD Global Design Awards 2020!
There are seven main categories in which you can participate:
• Digital Experience Content (not advertising)
• Interactive Experiences
• Placemaking and Identity
• Public Installations
• Eligible for submission are projects that have been completed between 1 January 2017, and 31 December 2019, as for Student entries2018 or 2019 by full-time students.
• There is no limit on the number of projects entered.
• Projects must demonstrate the use of design elements (including, but not limited to, typography, symbols, pictograms, media, diagrams, and color coding) in the design solution and must focus on the communication of information, identity or image in the designed environment.
• A project may be entered in multiple categories
• Projects entered in previous years may be entered again if they did not win an award.
• Up to 500 words describing the project, its objectives and challenges, and the primary features of the design solution and how it addressed the objectives and challenges. Ideally, describe the success of the project and how it was measured.
• Up to 8 images (300 dpi, .jpg, 5MB limit) with captions (Identify one as the “Hero Shot” that you would like jurors to see first.)
• 1 video (mp4, .wmv, or .mov; 105MB limit), up to 1 minute in length, only if it provides additional information.
A multi-disciplinary jury representing a diversity of design disciplines, as well as clients, users, and students will evaluate your projects based on their effectiveness in connecting people to place, creating a unique and memorable user experience, and solving the client’s objectives and design challenges.
Winning entries will be announced and celebrated at a dedicated SEGD Global Design Awards ceremony at the SEGD Conference Experience Portland, 11-13 June, 2020.
• SEGD Student Members: free
• Student Non-members: $50/entry
• SEGD Members: $250/entry or three or more entries at $200/entry
• All others: $600/entry
Each entry submitted after 31 January 2020 will incur a $100/project late fee.
Who can participate? ⇣
This competition is open to all Experiential graphic designers, Environmental graphic designers, Graphic designers, Architects, Landscape architects, Exhibit designers, Industrial designers, Interior designers, Technology integrators, Digital content creators, User experience designers, Media developers, Creative agencies, Fabricators, Clients and Students, from any part of the world.