| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Student Design competition titled Taiwan International Student Design Competition 2017
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Organised by Taiwan Ministry of Education titled Taiwan International Student design competition (TISDC) has been recently launched for 2017, this year themed “Opportunity“ invites all students to partecipate, with the aim to encourage international creative design exchange, develop creative design talents and express the international image of Taiwan.
Organised by Taiwan Ministry of Education, The Taiwan International Student Design Competition has recently open the call for entries for its 2017 design competition with aims to encourage international creative design exchange, to develop creative design talents and to express the international image of Taiwan attaching great importance to creative design.
This year theme is “Opportunity“.
TISDC 2017 includes the following competition categories:
• Product Design - you may upload up to 3 files per entry. Each file must be under 1MB, A3, 300dpi, JPG format.
• Visual Design - the work can be presented a single or series design. You may upload up to 3 files per entry. Each file must be under 1MB, A3, 300dpi, JPG format.
• Digital Animation - ou need to upload a 30-60 seconds trailer of the film. (The file must be under 100MB, MOV /MP4 format), a full length film which must be under 10 minutes. (The file must be under 800MB, MOV /MP4 format.) And a film poster, A3, 300dpi, under 1MB in JPG format.
• Brand Specified - you may upload up to 4 files per entry. Each file must be under 1MB, A3, 300dpi, JPG format.
1. Local and foreign guests of the iSeeTaiwan Foundation
• Main Objectives:
1. The cutlery can be applicably used for better catering of a feast.
2. The cutlery can perfectly express the uniqueness of Taiwan.
• Design Specifications and Notes:
1. To generate creative ideas based on the vision of the iSee Taiwan Foundation.
2. The design must closely embody the image of Taiwan or the iSee Taiwan Foundation.
3. The logo of the iSee Taiwan Foundation must appear in all design elements.
4. Suggestions for design: inventive, artistic and modern.
5. The Cutlery Design should emphasize iconic Taiwanese cuisine and its unique function.
6. The posters of description of design can be presented maximum of 4.
7. If a special kind of printing or production method is used in the poster design, it can be indicated in the creative description.
Entrants can participate in the competition as individuals or in teams. The submissions must be original and created by the participants themselves.
Finalists will be asked to submit printouts and upload works for the Final Selection. Related information and the deadline will be noticed in the finalist announcement.
The Taiwan International Student Design Competition every year, it receives thousands of entries from all parts of the world.
There is no entry fee for this competition!
Eligible to enter are students who currently enroll at senior high schools or above, fresh graduates (graduate in June 2017) and new students (enroll school in September, 2017).
1st price: NT$400,000
The total prize fund for 2017 is huge and so far, it includes more than $210,000 in prize money, that's approximately $13,000 of which are reserved for the winner of the Grand Prix. Trophies and certificates will also be awarded.
For all further informations about the competition Taiwan International Student Design Competition 2017 or to submit your works visit the following official website: