Vision Style Awards 2018 is international Interior Design Award recently opened for entries and organised by leading textile company Vision Support Services, this year with seven brand new categories and six brand new judges. This interior design competition aim to recognize and celebrate the design heroes in hospitality - from a bar to a restaurant and everything in between.
Organiser is on the lookout for the most stylish hotels, B&B’s, bars, restaurants and spas from ACROSS THE WORLD. This year they’re also including hotel brands as they begin the hunt for most stylish hotel from a group of 10 or more.
This Year’s Categories are:
1) Hottest Hotel(Indipendent) - they want to find the most exciting independent hotel of 2018! From a trendy boutique hotel to a luxury resort, we’re hot on the heels of the next hotel-of-the-moment with a striking interior to match.
2) Picture Perfect B&B - who says hotels have to have all the fun? They winning B&B or guest house has to be postcard-perfect, picturesque and pretty. Let’s find that knockout small accommodation perfect for a weekend away.
3) Eco-Champion Of The Yaer - they’re searching high and low for the hospitality venues that champion sustainability and responsible practices, whilst creating stylish interiors, in order to crown them their eco-champion of the year.
4) Most Sumptuous Spa - indulgent, relaxing and stress-free; that’s what organiser expect from a spa but they want to find a spa like no other. Can they find a little slice of heaven somewhere?
5) Hottest Hotel(Group) - part of a hotel group and believe you stand out from the crowd? They’re looking for a gorgeous hotel, which is part of a group or brand, design-driven and breaking away from the norm.
6) Most beautiful Bar & Restorant - they’re on the hunt for a bar or restaurant that really sets the mood. From a dark and dramatic watering hole on the outskirts, or an inner city basement bar to a whimsical, charming, mysterious or glamorous restaurant that offers the perfect candle lit dinner for two; it has to have an atmosphere, an ambience and instil a slice of passion into those who frequent it.
7) Most Innovative New Venue Of the Year - is there a brand new hospitality venue that’s getting everyone’s pulse racing? This new-build could include new materials, new design approaches or merely crafted for the future.
• Simply, attach up to 3 images of your venue showcasing why you should win. Remember, choose the images that best represent the style and design of your venue – you’ve only got one chance to shine!
• Attach some photos that best showcase your venue’s style – this is your only chance to make a great first impression and it’s the main criteria for judging your entry. File type(s) supported: jpg, png, gif. Please make sure your images are no larger than 10Mb each per attachment. If you would like to submit several images, it's recommended to use ‘WeTransfer‘ or similar.
• Be sure to leave your social media accounts, too so they can post your entry and tag you in their posts and follow them on Twitter or Facebook so you can follow the progress on the awards.
The Vision Style Awards 2018 aim to recognise and celebrate the design heroes in hospitality – from a bar to a restaurant and everything in between. They’re giving these venues their time to shine and take centre stage under the spotlight so to be in with a chance of winning, please ensure you read their entry criteria below:
• Hottest Hotel (Independent) is open to independent or boutique hotels or small groups with less than 10 venues only
• Hottest Hotel (Group) is open to groups or hotel brands with more than 10 venues
• Picture Perfect B&B is open to independent or boutique guesthouses, B&Bs, self catering accommodation, holiday lets or small groups with less than 10 venues only
• Most Beautiful Bar or Restaurant is open to a stand-alone bar, bar within a restaurant or restaurant as a whole; either an independent franchise or small group with less than 10 venues
• Eco Champion of the Year is open to a hotel, restaurant, B&B, guest house or self catering let that can demonstrate its sustainability efforts which is independent or has less than 10 venues
• Most Innovative New Venue is open to a new-build establishment, open for less than two years, independent or as part of a group with less than 10 venues
• Most Sumptuous Spa is open to a spa within a hotel, independent spa or as part of a group with less than 10 venues
There is no entry fees to partecipate.
It's free to enter!
Each of the lucky winners can look forward to a bundle of prizes including:
• Cash voucher to spend on their shop
• Hamper / Case of Champagne
• Glass trophy & certificate
Furthermore the winners will recive:
• Double page spread in their annual coffee-table book, the Vision Style Guide 2019
• Online winner’s badge for use on your website
• Media publicity and exposure across digital channels and media
For all further informations about the Vision Style Awards 2018 visit the following official website here.