Submissions are now open for the Young Ones Student Awards 2020, one of the world’s most acclaimed competitive showcases for advertising, digital communication, and design students.
For more than thirty years,The One Club for Creativity has been passionate about showcasing the ingenuity of students and young professionals. Through their annual student design competition titled Young Ones Student Award, festival, and other ongoing programs, they have launched many successful careers in the advertising industry.
This competition now provides three unique opportunities for students to highlight their work:
(1) For the Young Ones Brief Award - students must create a piece of work that supports a social cause and/or brand challenge;
(2) For the Young Ones Portfolio Award - students should curate the best examples from their portfolio into one of the following categories:
• ANIMATION & VISUAL EFFECTS
• FILM / TELEVISION / VIDEO
• GRAPHIC DESIGN
• WEB DESIGN / INTERACTIVE / UX/UI
(3) For the Young Ones ADC Award - students can submit their projects into a variety of following disciplines:
• BRAND / COMMUNICATION DESIGN
• CAPSTONE PROJECT
• DESIGN FOR GOOD
• EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN
• FASHION DESIGN
• MOTION / FILM CRAFT
• PACKAGING DESIGN
• PRODUCT DESIGN
• PUBLICATION DESIGN
• SPATIAL DESIGN
• High resolution JPEG
• 5MB maximum
• RGB color mode
• The longest side should be between 2400 - 4800 pixels
• Quicktime files (.mov)
• H.264 compression
• 1920 x 1080
• No more than 8196 kbps
• No slates before the video
• No larger than 200 MB
• No audio slate
NOTE: Videos are NOT accepted for radio spots. Your spot must be submitted in its originally aired format (audio only).
Submissions to the competitions are judged based on creativity and originality.
All awards will be presented during the 2020 Young Ones Education Festival in New York City.
Winners will be announced in 13 April 2020.
A fee of US $45 will be charged per entry, whether the work submitted is a single item or a whole campaign. Each category counts as ONE entry.
A US $10 late fee will charged for each entry registered after the deadline of March 9.
Students from colleges, graduate schools or portfolio schools are eligible. Entrants must be 18 or older. The One Club encourages students to work as a team, a single student can work on and submit entries on his/her own.