The One Club for Creativity, the world's foremost non-profit organisation recognising creative excellence in advertising and design, has opened the call for entries for ADC Young Guns 16, one of the most coveted design contest for young creatives around the globe, celebrating international creative professionals age 30 or younger.
Founded in 1996, this design contest has grown to become one of the most coveted awards for young creatives aroundthe globe. Is open to both members and nonmembers of The One Club and Art Directors Club and is the industry’s only international, cross-disciplinary, portfolio-based contest that identifies and celebrates today's vanguard of young creatives.
ADC Young Guns is an international contest for design open to all who qualify. Entrants must be professionals working in creative field(s):
• Graphic Design
• Advertising, Art Direction & Copywriting
• Architecture, Environmental & Interior Design
• Digital, Interactive & Experiential Design
• Fashion Design
• Film & Animation
• Graphic, Publication & Branding Design
• Industrial Product & Package Design
• Typography & Lettering
If your work does not fit within any of these categories, this does not necessarily mean that it isn't eligible!
Eligible ADC Young Guns entrants must have a minimum of two years of professional experience (both fulltime and freelance work qualify).
Teams/partnerships/collectives of up to 3 people may enter as one unit, however each person must adhere to all other eligibility qualifications.
Entrants must submit
Projects entered need not have been created in a particular year — entries will be judged as a collection of work. Submissions need not conform to any specific media categories; your entry may feature projects in one medium or several.
Each project you submit will require a description, plus a statement of your role in its creation.
Each project has a maximum of 5 uploads of jpegs, .mov, mp3, URL, or combination.
• The longest side of each image should be at least 800 pixels long.
• The longest side of each image must be a maximum of 4800 pixels long.
• Max File Size: 5MB
• Colorspace: RGB
Broadcast and video submissions:
Video submissions will only be accepted through online upload. DVDs will not be accepted.
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 is preferred and recommended Minimum resolution of 1280 x 720
• Aspect Ratio: All videos must be submitted in 16x9 format 4x3 videos should be submitted with black pillars
• Format: .mov or .mp4 H.264 compression with a maximum bit rate of 8196 kbps Audio compression must be AAC
• File Size: No larger than 200MB
Audio submissions will only be accepted through online upload.
• Format: MP3
• File Size: No larger than 200MB
The Jury will be composed of an international collection of past ADC Young Guns winners and other accomplished creatives across a wide variety of disciplines.
The winners will be notified in September 2018.
The Young Guns 16 Awards ceremony is currently scheduled for November 15, 2018 in New York City. Winners will be honored at this event and presented with the coveted Young Guns Cube, a trophy that is redesigned each year, making each class of Young Guns winners truly unique.
• 100 USD for ADC/One Club Members,
• 150 USD for Non-Members.
Additionally, past Young Guns winners are able to nominate potential Young Guns at the ADC/One Club Member rate.
Any submissions completed after June 15, 2018 will be subject to a 50 USD late fee.
ADC Young Guns 16 is open worldwide to creatives age 30 and under who have been working for at least two years, full-time or freelance.
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://youngguns.org/