The Taiwan's Golden Pin Design Award 2019 is now open for entries. This is the longest-running international design award that celebrates products or projects expressly created for Chinese-speaking communities, offering entrants an unprecedented opportunity to prove their prowess in the world’s largest market.
The Golden Pin Design Award Group is executed by the Taiwan Design Center and organized by the Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs. This is the golden opportunity for companies, design teams, and individuals from all around the globe to demonstrate design excellence in Taiwan, Asia, and beyond.
Design entry must be a completed (not concept).
The are four cattegories:
• Product design,
• Spatial design,
• Communication design,
• Integration design.
The vendor applicant must be a business entity or design team. The first round of judging takes place in mid-July and the entries will be selected to pass into the Secondary Selection. Secondary Selection (takes place in
• Suitability: Appropriately and completely meets the needs of the target market, community, or consumer group.
• Innovation: Features original concepts, functions, or materials.
• Function: Provides appropriate functions or operations that meet user needs in the target market, community, or consumer group.
• Aesthetics: Appearance showcases the spirit and special features of the design.
• Communication: Expresses the cultural sensibilities of the target market, community, or consumer group (Communication Design category).
The award ceremony will be held in Taipei on December 5, 2019. The Design Mark winners will be announced after secondary selection in September, and the Best Design trophies are to be awarded at the ceremony.
• Early bird registration: NTD $1,500 per item (approx. USD$55)
• General registration: NTD $2,000 per item (approx. USD$70)
The Golden Pin Design Award 2019 is open to all companies, design teams, and individuals from all around the globe.
Golden Pin Best Design winners are invited to attend the exciting award ceremony in Taipei, where they are presented on stage with a bespoke trophy. Winners may also be eligible to access free networking, exhibition, sales, and promotion opportunities provided by the Taiwan Design Center.
For all further informations about the Golden Pin Design Award 2019 visit the following official website here.