Golden Turtle 2018 - Competition of design projects of nature now is over!
Design contest 2018 hosted by The Golden Turtle International Wildlife Festival, the largest international cultural and ecological event in Russia celebrating the beauty of the wildlife invies authors around the world to enter and take a part.
The Golden Turtle International Wildlife Festival, the largest international cultural and ecological event in Russia that celebrating the beauty of the wildlife is hosting its international design contest for 2018.
This contest is the largest project of this Festival and is included in the shortlist of the most prestigious creative competitions of the world.
The Golden Turtle is a Festival the spirit and vision of which are aimed at preserving nature through art. The creative work of its participants lets the audience see the beauty of nature in a new way and take thought of its preservation.
Designer shall mean a person who made a photograph and presents his/her work to the competition, has full copyrights and powers to decide on all organizational issues related to the participation of the work in the competition.
Project (work) shall mean an idea implemented by means of graphic design, created through special computer software, that complies with the competition terms and conditions and is owned by the author.
Software shall mean any computer program applied to create the project.
The author shall upload the works subject to the following technical requirements:
• The image format shall be JPEG;
• The dimensions shall be 2,000 pixels horizontally for horizontal works; 2,000 pixels vertically for vertical works; the file size shall be no more than 1 MB.
The author shall provide The idea behind the project (goals, issues, social importance).
The author may submit to the competition no more than 20 works.
One work may be presented in one nomination only.
Works submitted in the Poster nomination shall have a length and width ratio of 2:3.
In case a work becomes a semi-finalist, the work shall be assigned the semi-finalist status and the author shall be sent an email of the status assignment and a request to submit the large format of the file submitted to the competition, in vector or raster format, prepared for printing (60x90 cm, 150-300 dpi).
Requirements for the files to be provided:
• The colour model shall be: CMYK
• The vector formats are: Ai., Eps., Cdr. (fonts shall be converted to curves, the linked pixel images shall be attached separately and meet the requirements for pixel images).
• The format is PSD, JPEG or TIFF; the resolution is 300 dpi;
• The name of the file containing the image shall match the work name (e.g., “Penguins on ice”, not IMG_1234.jpg).
If it is not possible to prepare a quality image for the exhibition, the work shall not be displayed but shall remain a finalist.
The work originals shall be used by the organizers for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Printing of works required for the work of the jury;
• Preparing the final art album (each author whose work(s) is (are) presented in the album is entitled to receive 1 author’s copy of the album);
• Preparing exhibition copies of the artwork;
• Making an archive of the competition finalists, etc.
There is no entry fee for this competition!
Who can participate? ⇣
Anyone may submit his/her works to participate in the competition, except for the competition organizers and the professional jury members. Authors from any countries can participate in the contest without restrictions. The official competition languages are Russian and English.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!