iF Design Award 2019 - International Design contest
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
This competition has expired on
The call for applications is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: The iF Design Award, one of the most important design prizes in the world, recently has opened registration for its 2019 edition, to once again recognize design excellence in several different disciplines, from all around the world.
The iF Design Award is one of the most important design prizes in the world that has a reputation as an internationally recognized sign of design excellence since its founding 1953. For a designer, winning an iF Award can launch a career or take it to the next level. For a company, it can be the key to breaking into a new market or getting valuable media attention and respect.
For 65 years, designers and manufacturers have strived to win the internationally renowned iF label for design. Winning an iF Design Award is a seal of quality for exceptional design and outstanding services. For consumers and users, it is a symbol they can trust.
The latest trends, innovation and uniqueness are reflected in the awarded submissions in the following disciplines:
• Interior Architecture
• Professional Concept
• Service Design / UX
Each year, iF invites a number of internationally renowned personalities from the areas of design, business and education to participate in a three-day jury session. Behind closed doors, each entry will be thoroughly investigated, analysed and, most importantly, discussed.
Each entry will be assessed on the basis of clear criteria:
• Innovation and Elaboration
Prizes will be awarded at a special Awards ceremony, the iF Design Awards Night at BMW Welt in Munich (Germany) on 15 March 2019. This glamorous and exciting event will kick off the new design year and will support the exchange between experts, designers and entrepreneurs, marketing specialists and architects, representatives of the press and other communicators.
The award-winning design will be showcase in Hamburg HafenCity, where it will be presented to an audience with a special interest in design and architecture.
Entry fees start from 250 EUR per entry that is approximately 292 USD. Early bird registration deadline is until 29 June 2018. Final deadline is until 19 October 2018.
Who can enter?
iF Design Award is open worldwide to manufacturers, planners, designers, entrepreneurs, architects, agencies, developers, constructors and communication design providers.
Benefits for award winners:
• iF DESIGN AWARD logo - You can use internationally recognized label for as long as your award-winning product is on the market.
• iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE - As an award winner, your company and your entry will be showcased – for an unlimited period of time – in the largest design exhibition on the Web: the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE.
• iF design exhibition Hamburg - We will showcase your award-winning design in Hamburg HafenCity, where it will be presented to an audience with a special interest in design and architecture.
• iF design award night - A glamorous awards ceremony, an international networking event and a great design party in the impressive architectural environment of BMW Welt with more than 2,000 guests from 40 countries.
• iF design app - Your award-winning entry will be showcased in a comprehensive presentation in the iF design app, including description, photos and videos. Press and media extensive international PR activities will put you in the spotlight.
For all further informations about the iF Design Award 2019 visit the following official website: