| by InfoDesigners
Pure Talents Contest 2019 - imm cologne
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Official Website: Link
Location: imm cologne, Cologne, Germany
Fees: NO ENTRY FEES!
The Pure Talents Contest hosted by imm cologne, one of the best known international design contest for young designers and the starting point for many of the chosen participants, hosted by imm cologne is currently accepting entries for 2019.
Pure Talents Contest 2019 organized by Koelnmesse and hosted by imm cologne is one of the best known international design contest conceived exclusively for designers who are still pursuing their studies or have just left university.
Organised by one of the largest tradeshow for interior design worldwide the contest became the platform for emerging young designers where they could present their products to a wide audience and could achieve first contacts within the interior design business. Over the last fifteen years all in all 436 products from 482 designers from all around the world have been shown in the exhibition of the Pure Talents Contest at imm cologne.
The hosting of this design contest at imm cologne 2019 will mark the 16th year for one of the most internationally renowned competitions for young designers, the starting point for a successful design career for many of the chosen participants.
Products from the following categories are allowed to participate:
• Home Accessories
• Wallpaper and Textiles
• Smart Home
The LivingKitchen Selection is open for the following product categories:
• Kitchen Concepts
• Concepts for Electrical Appliances
• Kitchen Accessories and Kitchenware
• The designs should have been produced within the previous twelve months. Only prototype products may be submitted which have not yet been included in series productions, although those in the preparatory stages of series production may be eligible for entry. Only for the product category "Concepts for Electrical appliances" it is allowed to submit and exhibit design models, this means that these product concepts do not need to be fully working prototypes. Products submitted may have already been on show at other exhibitions or have been featured in publications. Not more than 3 products may be entered by the same applicant.
• A 1:1 model(s) of the product(s) submitted should already be available for display in the exhibition or the entrant must be in a position to produce the said 1:1 design model at his/her own expense by the time of the exhibition.
From the applications received, the international jury will nominate a maximum of 20 products, whose designers will be invited to take part in the competition and thereby in the exhibition at imm cologne 2019. In the course of the LivingKitchen Selection 6 concepts will be selected and presented in a separate exhibition at the LivingKitchen 2019.
All the products included in the exhibition will be on display from 14 to 20 Janaury 2019 at imm cologne 2019 and LivingKitchen 2019.
There is no entry fees to paratecipate in this contest!
Entries are sought from design students and young designers from around the world who have gained their degree not more than three years ago, with a graduation date after 1 January 2015. Applications will also be accepted from groups consisting of a maximum of three people which have to be named upon entry in the competition.
1st price: 3,000 €
This competition offers with the exhibition of the chosen participants a first step into the interior design business and furthermore awards prizes for the best 3 products of the Pure Talents Contest 2019 as well as the winner of the LivingKitchen Selection. A total of 9,000 Euro will be awarded in money prizes.
All selected participants of the exhibition will receive a »Nominee«-Label.
The awards are endowed with the following prize moneys:
• 1st Prize - 3,000 €
• 2nd Prize - 2,000 €
• 3rd Prize - 1,000 €
• LivingKitchen Selection - 3,000 €
The prizes will be awarded during the tradeshows.
For all further informations about the competition Pure Talents Contest 2019 - imm cologne or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!