CGTrader Digital Art Competition 2018 - DIGITAL ART COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
This competition has expired on
The Call for Artists titled CGTrader Digital Art Competition 2018 is now open!
CALL FOR ENTRIES - Digital Art Competition 2018 organised by CGTrader, the largest 3D model marketplace for computer graphics, virtual and augmented reality, is calling digital artists from around the world to show their best works of art.
CGTrader, the largest 3D model marketplace for computer graphics, virtual and augmented reality, game creation assets, backed by a strong professional designer community is calling digital artists from around the world to show their best works of art and enter the CGTrader Digital Art Competition for 2018.
Creativity and innovation come together in this Competition to bring out the vast potential of CG.
The Competition has the following six categories:
• Character Illustration
• Environment Illustration
• Object Design
• Character Concept Art
• Environment Concept Art
• Object Concept Design
• You can submit up to 3 different works per category. A single artwork can be submitted only once by assigning it to a relevant category. The Participant should not submit images of the same character, object or environment to both the concept art and illustration categories.
• Artwork/s should be high-resolution image/s - 1920 pixels or more on the long edge (e.g. 1920x1080 or 1080x1920).
• File size should not exceed 10MBs. Submit only image formats: png, jpg, jpeg.
• Artworks must not be watermarked, cannot have any company logos, trademarks or otherwise display copyrighted content which does not belong to the Participant.
• The submitted artwork must be original, owned by the Participant, and should in no way violate intellectual property rights.
• If multiple submissions by the same company, person or group are among the top 3 nominees for a category, only the highest scoring artwork will be considered and compete for the prize.
• Participants should refrain from submitting any artworks containing nudity and/or violence.
• The Entry of a Participant must include a clickable link to CGTrader’s website (cgtrader.com) on the portfolio website of the Participant, including but not limited to a personal website or/and online portfolio on other design communities (e.g. DeviantArt, Behance, Dribbble, etc.)
Artworks do not have to be created exclusively for the competition.
Only Entries submitted from March 1, 2018 to September 30, 2018 (11:59 PM PT) will be considered as valid Entries.
Each category will have 1 Winner and 2 runner-ups selected. A special Public Award will be given to two artworks that generate the most engagement.
There is no entry fees for this competition!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
This competition is open to all digital artists from around the world.
Creatives are invited to join before 30 September 2018 and win their share of the prize pool — exposure to a 1.2M+ designer community and the chance to win prizes valued over $60,000.
1st place winner - $4,610
2nd place winner - $2,770
3rd place winner - $2,770
For all further informations about the CGTrader Digital Art Competition 2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website: