Pixarra is announcing a call for artists for a new digital art competition, this year under the theme of “Landscape”. 2D and 3D artists from around the world are invited to show their art.
The theme of this year competition is "Landscape".
• All artwork submitted must be digital paintings created with illustration software and the participants must have the full copyrights on them. There is no limitation regarding the software used to create the artworks, but artists may find the newly released Tree Studio 3 useful. The 3D renderings are allowed too.
• Submissions containing filtered photos, photo manipulations, traditional art, photographies, collages or animation are NOT accepted.
• There is no limit to the number of images that a participant can submit.
• File size must not exceed 10MBs.
• Only png and jpeg image file formats will be accepted.
Submissions will be accepted from February 22 to March 21 at the official page.
The winners will be selected by a jury and will be announced on the Organizer’s website and social media on March 25, 2020.
There is no enty fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
The "Landscape" Digital Art Contest is open to 2D and 3D artists (3D renderings are allowed). The competition is open to amateur and professional artists. Artists 18 years old and older may submit.
The winners will receive the following prizes:
• 1st Place: TwistedBrush Pro Studio 24
• 2nd Place: Pixarra Studio Bundle 3
• 3rd Place: Pixarra Studio Product (Paint Studio, Tree Studio, Blob Studio, Liquid Studio, Luminance Studio, Pixel Studio or Selfie Studio) by choice