Wild Life Digital Art Contest now is over!
Wild Life Digital Art Contest: The Pixarra announces a new call for artists titled “Wild Life” Digital Art Contest inviting all amateur and professional artists to participate.
The ’Wild Life’ Digital Art Contest, organized and sponsored by Pixarra , has been recently opened for entries inviting all amateur and professional artists to participate!
The theme of the competition is
• All artwork submitted must be digital paintings created with digital art software.
• There is no limitation regarding the software used to create the artworks.
• The Competition is open to 2D and 3D artists (3D renderings are allowed).
• The Participant MUST have a full copyright of their submitted work.
• Submissions containing filtered photos, photo manipulations, collages or animation are NOT accepted.
• There is no limit to the number of images that a participant can submit.
• File size must not exceed 10MBs.
• Only .png and .jpeg image file formats will be accepted.
Entries will be accepted throught a submission form on the competition’s official page www.pixarra.com/competition from May 22 to June 21. The submitted artworks will be evaluated and published in a special competition gallery immediately after being approved.
The winners will be determined by a jury comprised of representatives of Pixarra and will be announced on June 24.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
The "Wild Life" Digital Art Contest is open to amateur and professional artists. Artists 18 years old and older may submit.