The 2nd annual Creative Communication Award (C2A), digital communication award now is calling for entries!
The mission of the Creative Communication Award is to promote creativity, excellence and outstandingly executed ideas in communication design, advertising, digital media, and other related fields.
Professional, amateur and student creatives are invited to submit their most compelling designs for consideration in this prestigious competition.
The C2A Creative Communication Award accepts submissions in the following categories:
• Advertising: Digital Marketing, Direct marketing, Print Campaigns, Outdoor advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Integrated campaigns, Innovative Technologies (VR, and new technologies), Other
• Annual Reports: Corporate annual reports, Printed annual reports, digital annual reports, …
Books: Children books, Art and Culture Books, Limited Edition Books, Brochures, Catalogs, Other Books
• Branding: Corporate identity, logo design, promotional items, brand design, brand identity.
• Exhibition Design: Museum exhibitions, traveling exhibitions, temporary exhibitions, chamber exhibition, tradeshow, etc.
• Functional Typography: Signs, Signage, Wayfinding & Environmental Graphics
• UI & UX Design: User Interface design, User experience design
• Magazines & Newspapers: Consumer and popular magazines, Professional Journals, Acedemic journals,…
• Online Media: Websites, Online Experiences, Social Media Experiences, Infographics, …
• Other Graphic Design: All other graphic design
• Packaging: Beverage, Food, Beauty & health, Luxury products, Children products, Sustainable Packaging, Fashion packaging, Sports packaging, …
• Photography: Advertising, Fashion, Nature, Books, Press, Editorial, Landscape, Sports, Other.
• Posters: Advertising posters, Informative, Musical, Movies, Motivational, Political, Cause focused, Educational…
• Radio & Audio: Advertising, …
• Retail: In-Store communication, Pop-up stores, retail branding design, retail interior design, … Social Responsibility
• TV / Film / Animation Design: TV, Movie, Animations, 3d characters, Social / environmental, Video games, Promotional video, Other.
• Typography: Typefaces, …
Only digital submissions are permitted and image files must be minimum 1000 pixels on the longest side,
You may enter the same entry into as many categories as you see fit. You can also submit as many entries, in as many categories, as you like. All work should be no older than 5 years.
Depending on the category the juries are looking for excellence and outstanding achievement in one or more of the following areas:
• Design Excellence: The aesthetic, artistic and visual value of the overall design.
• Creativity & Originality: does the design stand out, provide something new to the market or supplement/improve an existing product or service? Is the idea original?
• Impact & Emotional Significance: the benefit delivered to the user and/or society by the design.
• Content: Is the writing, script, narrative high quality?
• Technological Innovation: Is the design incorporating suitable and innovative technologies?
• Utility: Does the design meet the intended purpose and needs of the user?
• Emotional quotient: In addition to fulfilling its practical purpose, will the design create a sense of enjoyment, satisfaction?
• $300 per entry,
• $200 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories.
Emerging & Students:
• $80 per entry,
• $50 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories.
Entry fee for in the Photography category are $50 for Professionals and
If you submit before Early Bird ends (March 15, 2020) you will have 20% discounted on youe entry fee. Extended Early Bird deadline is until May 31, 2020 and you will have 10% discount on submission fees.
Who can participate? ⇣
The 2nd annual Creative Communication Award (C2A), digital communication award is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world, professionals or students alike.