The C2A Creative Communication Award 2019 is now opened for entries!
The C2A, is more than just an award! It is an initiative, an accolade, and an opportunity. Offering unparalleled levels of exposure to an esteemed international audience, the C2A is an incredible chance to push your work to the next level. The mission of the Creative Communication Award is to promote creativity, excellence and outstandingly executed ideas in graphic design, communication, advertising and digital media.
• Advertising: Digital Marketing, Direct marketing, Print Campaigns, Outdoor advertising, Social Media Campaigns, Integrated campaigns, Innovative Technologies (VR, and new technologies), Other
• Annual Reports: Corporate annual reports, Printed annual reports, digital annual reports, …
• Books: Children books, Art and Culture Books, Limited Edition Books, Brochures, Catalogs, Other Books
• Branding: Corporate identity, logo design, promotional items, brand design, brand identity.
• Exhibition Design: Museum exhibitions, traveling exhibitions, temporary exhibitions, chamber exhibition, tradeshow, etc.
• Functional Typography: Signs, Signage, Wayfinding & Environmental Graphics
• UI & UX Design: User Interface design, User experience design
• Magazines & Newspapers: Consumer and popular magazines, Professional Journals, Acedemic journals,…
• Online Media: Websites, Online Experiences, Social Media Experiences, Infographics, …
• Other Graphic Design: All other graphic design
• Packaging: Beverage, Food, Beauty & health, Luxury products, Children products, Sustainable Packaging, Fashion packaging, Sports packaging, …
• Photography: Advertising, Fashion, Nature, Books, Press, Editorial, Landscape, Sports, …
• Posters: Advertising posters, Informative, Musical, Movies, Motivational, Political, Cause focused, Educational,…
• Radio & Audio: Advertising, …
• Retail: In-Store communication, Pop-up stores, retail branding design, retail interior design, …
• Social Responsibility
• TV / Film / Animation Design: TV, Movie, Animations, 3d characters, …
• Typography: Typefaces, …
• The main things that you will need to provide are:
1) An image or images of your project;
2) A brief description of the project;
3) Names of those who should be credited for the project (i.e. company, designer, creative, etc.)
• Only digital submissions are permitted and image files must be minimum 1000 pixels on the longest side, 72 pixel/inch and saved as .jpg, in RGB format and not exceed 4MB per file.
• You may enter the same entry into as many categories as you see fit. You can also submit as many entries, in as many categories, as you like. All work should be no older than 5 years.
Jury panel is comprised of an international pool of creative industry professionals from art and creative directors, curators, publishers and other influential luminaries.
• $320 per entry,
• $200 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories
Emerging & Students:
• $80 per single image
• $50 per additional category, if same entry is submitted to multiple categories.
For its inaugural year, the Creative Communication Award (C2A) offers to its Early Bird entrants a 20% discount on their entry fees until April 30 and 10% discount on their entry fees until May 31, 2019.
The C2A competition is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world. Students are also invited to submit their work.
C2A winners will enjoy extensive global publicity throughout the following year in addition to the following benefits:
• Invitation to the Winners Event,
• Work showcased on the main page of the website, and in the online gallery exhibition,
• Press release and newsletter announcements reaching hundred thousands of creative thought leaders, potential clients,
• Certificate of achievement,
• C2A Winner’s logo to be used online and on printed materials.
Furthermore, winners will have their work published in the Book of Creative Communications.
Call for Applications Info
For all further informations about the C2A Creative Communication Award 2019 visit the following official website here.