2019 Simorgh “Culture of Health“ Visual Art Poster Festival - International International competition
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
This competition has expired on
The Call for artists is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: The Simorgh International Festival has been recently announced in its 10th edition for 2019 accepting animation, short film and poster submissions from the students across the globe, to be in with a chance of screening at the Iran’s leading animation, short film and poster festival.
The 10th Simorgh International Festival 2019, themed "The Culture of Health" has been recently opened for entries and once again is accepting animation, short film and poster submissions.
Simorgh International Festival aims to pave the ground for better situation in people’s lives no matter where they live or what their nationalities are.
The theme of the festival is the maintenance and improvement of physical, mental, social and spiritual health including but not limited to:
• Emphasis on health education, information and culture promotion
• Studying the consequences of social damages and their effects on individual health
• Healthy lifestyle and learning life skills and self-care
• Mental health, promoting vitality, happiness and dynamism and avoidance of stressful behaviors and environments
• Rehabilitation of chronic diseases or disabilities
• Happy and hopeful life
• Mental health and its significant effect on the increase of the quality of life
• Attention to fatal diseases and suggesting approaches for the prevention and treatment
• Culture-building in the area of organ transplantation, blood donation, AIDS and diseases caused by high-risk behaviors
• Focusing on digital health technologies
• Peace and the world free from violence
There is a following three categories:
• Short Film
Submitted works must be in high quality and resolution. Submission of the works at festival webpage will suffice and there is no need for print.
Entries must have been produced, released, screened, printed or streamed between 2017 and 30th April 2019, the final deadline.
All participants should produce their works according to the priorities in the field of health culture (Main Themes).
Your poster file need to be sent to email address: email@example.com
The preselection of the works is made by a group of experts on the arts and healthcare. Selected works will be notified via festival official email up to 30th June, 2019.
There is no entry fee to partecipate!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
All contestants must be either an undergraduate or a 6-month graduate of any field and nationality after 2014. Contestants are required to submit their student ID cards or a graduation verification which should be for the past 6 months.
The following prizes will be awarded:
Short film competition:
• The best short film, festival Trophy along with the honorary diploma and cash Prize.
• 2nd short film ; honorary diploma and cash Prize
• 3rd short film; honorary diploma and cash Prize
• The best animation; festival Trophy along with honorary diploma and cash Prize
• 2nd animation; honorary diploma and cash Prize
• 3rd animation; honorary diploma and cash Prize
Visual Art Poster/ Graphic design competition:
• First winner; Festival Trophy along with honorary diploma and cash Prize
• 2nd winner; honorary diploma and cash Prize
• 3rd winner; honorary diploma and cash Prize
The 9 winners will be invited to attend the festival and visit Iran for free!
For all further informations about the 2019 Simorgh “Culture of Health“ Visual Art Poster Festival visit the following official website: