European Fashion Award FASH 2019 now is over!
European Fashion Award FASH 2019, organised by German Fashion Industry Foundation (Munich) is now open for entries like every year focused on the sustainable support of young students and graduates in a very exclusive and interactive format.
The European Fashion Award - FASH 2019, the world’s oldest organization for promoting fashion students is now open for entries!
FASH - Fashion Design Award, one of the most important international awards for fashion students is organised by German Fashion Industry Foundation (Munich). The exclusive and interactive format focuses on the promotion of young talent in fashion design. This award is aimed at particularly gifted design students from all disciplines, in particular from the fields of fashion and textile.
• Graduates Bachelor,
• Graduates II.
Photos of previous projects, working process, sketches, moods, details such as draping, technical drawings: On one page the works you want to present in the FASH Showroom.
2. Letter of motivation
• What do you expect from participating in the European Fashion Award FASH?
• Why do you still want to work in the fashion industry today?
• What profession in fashion are you aiming for?
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Proof of matriculation at a university or date of the final examination.
All documents must be combined in one PDF:
• file format: .pdf, maximum size: 7 MB
• file name: participation number + FASH19 e.g. 29-S-FASH19.pdf
• max. 25 pages
• Normal upper/lower case, not set in capitals
• Participation number on the 1st page
The finalists will present up to 10 realized outfits to the jury in addition to their portfolio. A clothes rack will be available for each finalist in the showroom.
• Quality of analysis
• Concept (symbolic and emotional content)
• Development potential
• Functionality (movement, ergonomics, choice of materials)
• Technical and creative implementation (selection of materials, quality of drawings, presentation, processing, fit, colour concept)
A international jury with experts from design, industry, trade, communication and media will select the prize winners in two rounds according to defined criteria. First, 20 finalists will be selected from all applications. In Berlin, the two prize winners in the categories “Students” and “Graduates” will be selected. In addition, the finalists will choose a winner among themselves.
There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The European Fashion Award FASH 2019 is open to design students and graduates.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!