H&M Design Award 2018 now is over!
Fashion design competition for students organized by famouse industry H&M with aim to bring up the most promising talents in fashion and give them a springboard in their careers invites all students at selected design schools around the world.
H&M Design Award is a fashion design competition for students at selected design schools around the world. The aim is to bring up the most promising talents in fashion and give them a springboard in their careers.
The H&M Design Award is an annual design prize for graduating students. The prize, which underlines H&M’s strong commitment to the future of fashion, was established in 2012 to support young designers’ as they begin their careers in fashion.
H&M wants to find the most promising graduates from the world’s top fashion schools and give them the opportunity to progress their career in fashion.
Your collection should be based on garments, with at least four complete outfits per entry (no entries that are just print or accessories). The collection can focus on womenswear, menswear, kidswear or a mixed application.
Your portfolio (PDF/JPG, Max 20MB) should include:
• Resume/curriculum vitae (CV).
• A brief description of your collection and its themes.
• Pictures of your collection at its key stages of development.
• Images of inspiration sources and mood boards.
• Your color and fabric range.
• Details of any prints (if you have created them).
• Illustrations and fashion drawings of the collection.
• Images of the finished outfits (including campaign images or photo shoots).
There is no entry fee for this competition.
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
No Entry Fee!
You must plan to graduate from a 2017 BA or MA qualifying program (or equivalent to that) from a participating college. Find all schools participating in the award here.