Design-A-Sock Contest 2019, held annually by Sock It to Me, has been recently opened for entries inviting all fans and artists around the world to participate. This is your chance to design your own socks, and maybe win the opportunity to see it produced.
Sock It to Me has been hosting this design contest every single year since the company was founded in 2004. It has been a fundamental and extremely crucial backbone of the company, as the competition has steadily and powerfully contributed to Sock It to Me’s growth year after year.
Participants are invited to submit unique sock designs.
• You can enter a maximum of 5 original entries per person
• Organizer prefer 6 colors per design, because if a sock with more than 6 colors makes it through the voting process to win, they’ll need to adjust the design for production. All judges will use this preference during the contest because their socks cannot be created with more than 6 colors. Black and white are counted as colors.
• Upload JPG, PNG, PDF formats only
• Please keep file sizes under 10MB.
Winning designs will be chosen based on:
• Simplicity of design
• Use of a maximum of six colors
• Use of colors that are flat and solids, NO shading, blending or half tones
• Use of pattern
• Use of imagery, themes, patterns, or designs that are different from our current line
Sock It to Me has invited a special Celebrity Judge Panel who will help select the winning designs, including the famous music duo Matt and Kim, hip-hop artist SLIMKID3, American Idol singer Zach D’Onofrio, Miz Cracker from RuPaul’s Drag Race, celebrity cat Lil Bub, Portland Artist Ryan Bubnis, Portland music duo The Doubleclicks, and more.
Approximately 30 semi-finalists will be chosen and offered for public voting between 7th October and 13th October, 2019.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
If you are under 13, a parent or legal guardian must submit your entry. This contest is international and open to all ages!If you are under 13, a parent or legal guardian must submit your entry.