International Arts of Fashion competition 2017 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Fashion design competition organised by Arts of Fashion Fondation titled The International Arts of Fashion competition 2017 is now opend for submissions with aim to promote and reward creativity and inventiveness, discover emerging talent and facilitate careers, establish enriching contacts and exchanges between different countries, schools and universities, and to foster new relationships between those from different industries and fields.
Fashion design competition titled The international Arts of Fashion competition 2017 is open to students studying Fashion, Art and Design anywhere in the world with aim to promote and reward creativity and inventiveness, discover emerging talent and facilitate careers, establish enriching contacts and exchanges between different countries, schools and universities, and to foster new relationships between those from different industries and fields.
The application materials should be completed as listed below.
- 1 page for the 3 illustrations or plan of collection
- 1 page for each illustration
- 1 page for each flats/technical designs
- 1 page for the fabric and material swatches
- 1 page for the developed concept or atmosphere or mood board
- 1 page for the written concept in English (maximum 100 words)
- 1 resume / CV of the applicant
- 1 student ID (photocopy) 2016-17 of the applicant
Format of each page need to be 8.5" x 11" or A4.
Participants will not only represent themselves, but also their Schools, Colleges or Universities, as well as their Countries.
- Candidates must be current students and cannot be professionally employed in the fashion industry at the time of the submission of their project.
- Candidates must design their own original projects completely by themselves.
- Candidates must follow the design and specifications outlined in their application for realization of their final project.
- Registration must be submitted on an individual basis and in the chosen categories.
- Online registration, applications, and final projects received after the deadlines will not be accepted.
Registration fees are non refundable.
- Projects selected in the International Final 2017 cannot be presented in another U.S. competition during the year 2017. Projects selected in the International Final 2017 cannot be exibited and published without the written mention: selected or awarded for the Arts of Fashion International Student Competition 2017.
Entries will be automatically disqualified from the competition for the following reasons:
- If the final project does not follow the design or specifications outlined in the candidate’s original application.
- If they are received after the deadline.
- If they may result in any copyright infringement or legal dispute for the jury, organizers, sponsors, or host university.
- If they pressure for preferential treatment by the jury members, the hosting university, the organizers, or sponsors of the competition.
Applications and Final Projects will be judged by experts and well-known professionals from fashion, design, media, and other fields.
The application fee is $40 for the fashion or Accessory category. If applicant wish to register in both categories, the application fee is $75. After confirmation of registration each applicant should submit a file of drawings/illustrations of a mini collection of 3 outfits in menswear, womenswear or a mixed collection of both menswear and womenswear or 3 accessories.
The candidates invited to continue on to the International Final will be announced on the AOF website, along with instructions and specifications for completion of the final projects.
Who can participate? ⇣
The competition is open to students studying Fashion, Art and Design anywhere in the world during the academic year 2016-2017.