Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival 2020 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: The Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival 2020 now is calling for entries accepting submissions for its 2020 festival inviting filmmakers from all around the world.
The Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival this year celebrates its 16th year as a juried event and now is accepting submissions for its 2020 festival!
Films should be submitted in one of the following categories:
• Documentary (Pop Culture–Related)
• Science Fiction/Fantasy
• Eligible for submission are films no longer than 95 minutes in length, appropriate for all-ages, completed no earlier than 2018 and previously not submitted to the CCI-IFF.
• Only 1 submission is accepted per filmmaker.
• To be accepted, submitted films must be completely edited and in their final completed form. Rough cuts or unfinished material will not be considered. Please do not submit trailers, test footage or scenes from upcoming films. Web series will not be accepted too.
• Please include a brief synopsis of your film on a separate sheet of paper not to exceed 50 words, along with a brief bio sheet on filmmakers (director or writer) and one production still for use in any potential publicity.
• You need to send the 4 x DVD copies of your film must be sent or you must submit a link to email@example.com.
If your film is selected, you may be able to provide a Blu-ray (of the same run time of the originally submitted film) for the screening.
Films will be judged by a panel of industry luminaries and the accepted ones will be shown during CCI-IFF 2020. All films will be shown via video projection in a Convention Center style meeting room, not in a theater. The room seats approximately 200 people. Preferred format for screening is DVD, NTSC, Region 1. They cannot accept 35mm films.
CCI-IFF 2020 will be held 23-26 July, 2020 during Comic-Con International at the San Diego Convention Center. There is no entry fee for this competition!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Who can participate? ⇣
The Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival 2020 is open to all filmmakers around the world.