Revelation Perth International Film Festival 2018 now is over!
The Revelation Perth International Film Festival, one of the most exciting independent film festivals in Australia, is now open for entries for the 2018 event inviting filmmakers from across the globe to enter their best work.
Founded in 1997, the event has developed into an internationally renowned film festival, screening stand-out works and giving a platform for distinctive approaches to production, distribution and exhibition.
This festival is competitive and offers a wholly unique take on the traditional film festival circuit, with critical discussion, creative debate and an open exchange of ideas.
Each year this film festival rapresent hundreds of films of al genres, all durations and from the four corners of the globe. Alongside the screening of over 140 films are workshops, networking opportunities and Australia’s only academic conference held in partnership with a film festival.
They don’t like rules so they have many rules just following:
• accepted preview formats: MPG4, Quicktime and online via Vimeo etc
• if the work is accepted into the event, Revelation will pay all relevant national/international freight charges
• each entry must be accompanied by a separate entry fee
• submissions can include narrative features, documentary, short film, animation, experimental work and anything in between.
• all submitted films must be completed after 1st January 2017.
Revelation film competition is open for all unique and signature-driven films from the world over from all styles, all forms, all durations and from all ages. Professional or emerging, big budget or no budget, it’s all about ideas and that’s what they’re looking for.
This festival will run from 5-18 July, 2018 in Perth.
The entry fee is $40 (Australian Dollars).
This competition is open to all filmmakers from across the globe.