International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest - FURNITURE DESIGN COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
The Call for Entries titled International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest is now open!
International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
furniture design competition has been recently announced by GANDIABLASCO titled 11th International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest that consist on the design of a kitchen space for outdoor and waiting for submissions from design students or young professionals.
Furniture design competition recently announced by GANDIABLASCO titled 11th International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest will consist on the design of an outdoor kitchen space.
- The projects must be industrially reproducible. The use of wood is excluded.
- Designs must be original and must not been entered in any other competitions or previously published.
- Design submitted must to be an original piece of work and has not been submitted to any other competitions or previously published.
To submit your project you need to upload the following documentation to the website:
- A full description of the project with the identifying title on the front cover, presented in PDF and A4 format.
1. Description of the product and build details.
2. Approximate estimate of manufacturing costs.
– Submit in PDF, A3 format (minimum of 2 and maximum of 3):
1. Floor plans for the proposed design: floors, walls and sections.
2. Technical details explaining how the product is to be built.
3. Isometric perspectives, rendered images or photographs showing attractive views of the product, contextualised in an outdoor setting.
The projects are entrants’ intellectual property, and they will be able to protect their designs by registering them as their own intellectual property before submitting them.
A judging panel will be set up to evaluate the proposals submitted, consisting of professionals from the world of culture, design and the furniture industry sector.
Candidates will be notified of the dates for both the judging panel meeting and the prize-giving ceremony via the GANDIABLASCO website.
Projects must be submitted via the Competition registration platform on the GANDIABLASCO website from 1 september 2016 to 9 march 2017.
The results of the contest will be announced via the Company website in late March 2017.
Participants of this furniture competition must be design students or young professionals, aged between 18 and 35 years.
In any event GANDIABLASCO may offer special recognition to the designers of valued works, entailing the possibility of participating in the industrial exploitation of their designs by signing the corresponding contracts handing over or licensing their industrial property rights.
2 prizes will be awarded:
- 1st PRIZE 2000 euros.
- 2nd PRIZE 1000 euros.
The judging panel will have the option of making honourable mentions of work that they want to highlight in some way without awarding a cash sum.
For all further informations about the competition International Outdoor Furniture Design Contest or to submit your works visit the following official website: