| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Furniture design competition titled VMODERN - 2016 Furniture Design Competition
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:furniture design competition
Link: Official Website
eVolo Magazine is pleased to invite designers around the world to participate in the VMODERN 2016 furniture design competition with a goal to discover and promote the most creative pieces of furniture that will transform the way we live and interact with our environment.
This furniture design competition was born from the desire to create a forum for the discussion, debate and development of innovative design. The goal is to discover and promote the most creative pieces of furniture that will transform the way we live and interact with our environment.
VMODERN is ideas competition and designers may submit pieces which are in production, prototypes, and/or concepts.
1. Seating: armchairs, benches, chairs, lounge chairs, recliners, stools, etc.
2. Planes: beds, coffee tables, desks, shelving units, tables, etc.
3. Lighting: ceiling lamp, floor lamp, table lamp, wall lamp, etc.
The project submission must contain the following files:
1. One board with the design information including 2D drawings and perspectives. Participants are encouraged to submit all the information they consider necessary to explain their design. The board should be 24″(h) X 48″(w) in HORIZONTAL format. The resolution of the boards must be 150 dpi, RGB mode and saved as JPG files. The upper right corner of the board must contain the participation number. There should not be any marks or any other form of identification. The file must be named after the registration number. For example: 0101.jpg.
2. A DOC file containing the project statement (600 words max). This file must be named after the registration number followed by the word “statement”. For example: 0101-statement.doc.
3. A DOC file containing the entrants’ personal information, including name, profession, address, and email. This file must be named after the registration number followed by the word “info”. For example: 0101-info.doc.
4. All the files must be placed in a ZIP folder named after your registration number. For example: 0101.zip
Participants may submit several projects, but must register each entry.
There is no limit as to the number of participants per team. Individual entries are accepted.
Projects submited will be evaluated based on creativity, originality, feasibility, function, and aesthetics.
VMODERN 2016 Furniture Design Competition Registration Fees are:
- Early registration: US $75 until 19 July 2016
- Late registration; US $95 from 20 July 2016 to 20 September 2016
This furniture design competition is open for all designers around the world.
A total of $3,500 will be awarded to the best three furniture designs. The 1st Place prize is $2,000. Winners and projects selected will also be published online and in print on eVolo Magazine’s publications and media partners.
For all further informations about the competition VMODERN - 2016 Furniture Design Competition or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!