Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards 2017 - GRAPHIC AWARD
| by InfoDesigners
This competition has expired on
Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards 2017
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this graphic award:
The Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards is graphic competition in its 6th year celebrating awesomeness in data-visualization & infographics across the world, has been recently opened for entries for 2018 inviting all professional practitioners, dataviz studios, agencies & media organizations, as well as students to partecipate.
The Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards were set up in 2012 and now in their 6th year, this graphic competition have a completely revamped list of categories.
The competition categories for 2017 include:
• Arts, Entertainment & Pop Culture – graphics inspired by music, film, theatre, dance, literature or any artistic/cultural/creative pursuit
• Current Affairs & Politics – pieces on current affairs, society, politics, finance or economics
• Corporate / Retail / Brands – anything about or created for brands & companies
• Envronments & Maps – images about the natural or built environment, or any map that doesn’t fit into other categories
• Humanitarian / Global – graphics on human welfare, aid, charity/NGOs, global issues & disasters
• Science & Technology – works exploring technology, science, medicine or health
• Sports & Games – graphics about sports, hobbies, games & leisure activities
• Unusual – Can’t find a category that matches your work? Enter it here.
All submited works need to be created between 31 May 2016 and 8 September 2017.
The Awards are judged not only by a panel of experts but also via a public vote so members of our 300,000 strong community help decide who wins.
Entry fee for this competition are:
• Free — Students / members of the public whose work has not been professionally commissioned or published
• $50 per piece — Solo Practitioners / Small Companies (1-3 team members)
• $100 per piece — Media Outlets / NGOs / Gov’t / Education
• $200 per piece — Agencies / Studios / Brands / Companies (3+ team members)
Who can enter?
Professional practitioners, dataviz studios, agencies & media organizations, as well as students are all invited to submit they best works.
The organizers offer $20,000 in prizes, to be awarded by voting by the public & an expert judging panel. Aside from the trophies and the cash, successful winners gain all sorts of side benefits – like new clients, jobs at hot startups and book deals.
Call For Entries Info
For all further informations about the Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards 2017 or to submit your works visit the following official website: https://www.informationisbeautifulawards.com/awards/2017
Category: GRAPHIC AWARD
Published by: InfoDesigners
Organizer: Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards
Listed by: InfoDesigners