22nd Clip Studio International Illustration Contest now is over!
22nd Clip Studio International Illustration Contest: Celsys, the makers of popular creative software Clip Studio Paint, will hold their 22nd international illustration contest for artists worldwide this year themed “Festival”.
Celsys , the makers of popular creative software Clip Studio Paint, will hold their 22nd international illustration competition inviting artists worldwide to participate.
The competition is intended to support creators around the world and broaden the reach of illustrated works.
The theme for this year competition is “Festiva”.
Global artists interested in entering the contest are encouraged to submit their best works matching the event’s theme.
• Submissions must be original artworks (suitable for all ages) created by the applicant.
• Submissions cannot be fan art or depict existing characters or products.
• Submissions may be created in any software. If you don’t own any digital software, you can try creating your submission with the free trial of Clip Studio Paint.
• You need to submit works up to 5 MB in .png or .jpg format via the submissions form.
• You can submit illustrations of any size, but organiser recommend A4 size entries at 300dpi (2480 x 3508 pixels). You can also submit smartphone-size images of 854 x 480 pixels.
The winning pieces will be judged on quality, thematic relevance, and originality. Although not a deciding factor, retweets and likes will also be taken into consideration during the judging process.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
This illustration competition is open to all artists worldwide.