In order to participate, potential candidates should create a complete brand, including name and logo,to be applied to the thermally modified wood described above.
Candidate should base their ideas on the following values:
- European origin
In order to be considered, all projects submitted must:
• Be original and unpublished
• Be in-line with the philosophy of the project (more information is available at http://www.tv4newood.com/)
• Be in-line with the product specifications, distinctive and easily recognisable. Brands may be created using any method or technique, providing they satisfy the above requisites.
To enter a project into the competition, candidates should submit a proposal which includes the following documentation:
• Brand name, specifying chosen colour(s) and font(s)
• Brand image in .jpg format, to be used for logos and stickers
• Selected brand artwork and text for letterheads, in .pdf format, .ppt template, folders and brochures
• Artwork for protective film for wood or packaging paper
• Brief presentation of the idea behind the project and the decisions made in relation to the concept
• Copy of the group leader’s identification document
• Copy of these terms and conditions, signed in acceptance by the group leader.
In regard to material produced, all candidates should provide the artwork indicated above in high resolution or vector format, because they shall be required if the entry is successful.
This competition is open to European citizens of any age and gender and is aimed particularly at students, amateurs or professionals in the communication sector with a passion for graphics and design.
The promoter will use a panel of judges to assess the proposals submitted and identify the trademark which best represents the product in regard to its distribution and sale.
The creator of the winning brand will receive a reward to the amount of €5,000.00 (five thousand euros).