Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design 2020 now is over!
Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design 2020: Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design 2020, recently opened for entries accepts both individual or collective poster works created between 2018 and 2020.
Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design 2020, now is calling for entries acceptig poster works created between 2018 and 2020.
The competition is open for both individual or collective poster works.
The Golden Bee 2020 categories are:
● Poster Unlimited – any types and genres of posters with no thematic restrictions
● Bauhaus 100/Vkhutemas 100 – posters dedicated to the 1OOth anniversaries of the main art schools of the twentieth century, which have become the cradle of European and Russian avant-garde and world design
● Russian Seasons – posters dedicated to Sergey Diaghilev’s „Russian Seasons“ and the contribution of Russian art to the world art culture of the twentieth century
● Classics Alive – posters, animated posters, videos and other design projects dedicated to the disclosure of the meaning and values of classical music, the works of composers and performers
● Heavenly Jerusalem – posters dedicated to Jerusalem as the home of three religions and the symbol of the Kingdom of Heaven
● Peace Be With You! – posters dedicated to all aspects of the „peace“ concept – from environmental to eschatological
● Zero Corruption – posters against corruption as a global problem, threats to security, the economy, the environment and the moral health of mankind
● Design Performances – design performances in video format or video recording of performances
● Interactive Video Installations – design projects based on the creative interaction of the viewer with screen reality
● Supershort Video – any design video projects up to 3 seconds
● Design-Selfie – photo self-portraits
● Graphic Novels – comics and graphic novels as a special format for book and magazine design and illustration art
● Stickers – sticker sets and animated or static digital stickers for messengers
● Children’s Poster – posters of young designers under 12 years old
There is no entry fee for this competition.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
Golden Bee Global Biennale of Graphic Design 2020 is open to all worldwide.