Graphic Design Festival Scotland 2019 now is over!
Graphic Design Festival Scotland 2019: Graphic Design Festival Scotland is calling for entry in its international poster competition for 2019, with the aim to showcase and celebrate contemporary poster design from around the world.
The 2019 International Poster Competition of the Graphic Design Festival Scotland is now open for entry! This competition aims to showcase and celebrate contemporary poster design from around the world.
• The brief is open. Submissions may be created specifically for the competition, for a client or as self-promotion.
• A maximum of 6 posters may be entered per participant.
• Moving and animated posters are accepted and celebrated.
• The entry must have been created in 2018-2019.
The posters will be judged on their content, concept, and delivery, and value will be placed on design work which:
• Alters perceptions or ways of thinking
• Offers creative solutions to problems
• Contributes to discussion on current affairs
• Opens dialogue and provokes discussion for debate
• Makes innovative use of media or medium
Competition winners will be announced at the opening of the International Poster Exhibition. Graphic Design Festival Scotland (GDFS) 2019 is scheduled for 22nd–26th November.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!
This poster competition is open to both students and professionals.