| by InfoDesigners
The 2019 International Poster Competition of the Graphic Design Festival Scotland is now open for entry! This competition aims to showcase and celebrate contemporary poster design from around the world.
• The brief is open. Submissions may be created specifically for the competition, for a client or as self-promotion.
• A maximum of 6 posters may be entered per participant.
• Moving and animated posters are accepted and celebrated.
• The entry must have been created in 2018-2019.
The posters will be judged on their content, concept, and delivery, and value will be placed on design work which:
• Alters perceptions or ways of thinking
• Offers creative solutions to problems
• Contributes to discussion on current affairs
• Opens dialogue and provokes discussion for debate
• Makes innovative use of media or medium
Competition winners will be announced at the opening of the International Poster Exhibition. Graphic Design Festival Scotland (GDFS) 2019 is scheduled for 22nd–26th November.
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
This poster competition is open to both students and professionals.
The best 3 posters will be awarded with monetary prizes:
• 1st Place: £500
• 2nd Place: £300
• 3rd Place: £100
The highly rated entries will be chosen for the International Poster Exhibition, included in the International Poster Book and will be promoted during GDFS, via social media and online to over 100,000 active followers and viewers.
For all further informations about the Graphic Design Festival Scotland 2019 visit the following official website here.