Infected By Art Book - Volume 8 now is over!
Infected By Art Book - Volume 8: Infected By Art is an annual illustration competition recently announced that connects artists to a global audience through its on-line public submission and viewing process, seeking the best artwork in the genre of imaginative realism.
Infected By Art - Volume 8 is an artist call for entries and annual illustration and book contest recently organised by IBA that every year connects artists to a global audience through its on-line submission and viewing process. It is the only open competition that truly gives back to its artists.
This illustration competition is looking for the very best in imaginative realism artworks. They are seeking the best artwork in the genre of imaginative realism, i.e. Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror.
• All mediums are accepted including traditional painting, digital painting, drawing and sculpture.
• Artists are allowed to submit up to 10 works of art. Artists who submit at least 3 paid entries to the competition and make it into the book will receive a copy of IBA7 when it ships.
• All submitted images must be in the form of digital files. Organizer do not accept Original Art.
• Images must be in JPEG/JPG, Tiff format, and must be no smaller than 1MB per image, but there is no minimum or maximum image size, however, if your image(s) is selected to be a part of the book, organizer will need a hi-res image to print from. Once the jury has selected the artworks for the book they will also send out a request for an updated print ready file to be used for publication. When you upload your image to the competition they recommend an image that is 300 DPI and no taller than 2,000 pixels.
• Artworks should have been created in the last two years, since September 2017.
• Any Un-published Artwork (Printed in NOT more than a 1000 copy run) is eligible. If a contestant self-published and/or the run was limited to less than 1000 copies, or the Artwork was displayed digitally elsewhere on the internet but nor published in print form in access of 1000 copies, then it is acceptable for submission.
The Jury Panel comprised of four individuals entrenched in the creation of imaginative realism artworks will select the most deserving images for publication in the IBA8 book and pick the top artworks for cash prizes.
Fees are specified for single entries as well as multiple entries. Each entry costs $12, with the 5th and 10th entries being free of charge.
This competition is open to Professional and Emerging Artists from all over the world.