| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Graphic design competition titled International Design For All Foundation Good Practices Awards
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:graphic design competition
Link: Official Website
Each year an international jury will select the 5 Best Practices out of all the Good Practices submitted to be presented with the International Design for All Foundation Awards. These will be the examples which stand out in terms of their impact and which indicate the way ahead for better implementation of design for all/universal design.
Candidates may submit entries in one of the following categories:
• Space, products and service already in use
• Projects, proposal, initiatives, methodologies and studies
Entry is free to members of the Design for All Foundation and to members of the European Network of Living Labs (ENoLL). Non-members should pay:
• 250 EUR if the user/client does not have to pay anything to use the service/product
• 1,000 EUR if the final user has to pay to obtain or use the product or service
Should your organisation be unable to afford the entry fee, you can contact the Design for All Foundation to let them consider your situation.
The awards are open to public and private organisations, governments, professionals, not-for-profit organisations, networks, associations, consortia or any other type of union of organisations, temporary or permanent, as long as they are formally established as such, from any country.
Entries which are selected as Good Practices will receive a certificate and will have the right to:
• The use of the Good Practice logo in materials relating to the product or service.
• Publication of the Good Practice on the Design for All Foundation website and international networks, social networks and other communication channels.
• Inclusion of the Good Practice as reference material in the Design for All Foundation library.
• Free attendance at the award ceremony at Urbaccess, exhibition Accessibility and Design for All, from in March 2016 in Paris.
• Space to exhibit a poster showing the Good Practice at the Design for All Foundation stand at Urbaccess, the European Accessibility and Design for All Exhibition, or alternatively a 20% discount on the hire of a stand at the exhibition.
In addition to the benefits obtained by being selected as a Good Practice, award winners will receive a trophy and will have a year’s free membership of the Design for All Foundation’s international networks, currently Towns and Cities for All, MuseumforAll.eu and User-Centred Business, and enjoy the benefits these have to offer.
For all further informations about the competition International Design For All Foundation Good Practices Awards or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!