ON PAPER International Printmaking Award 2020 now is over!
The 6th annual International Printmaking Award 2020, grahic design competition has been recently organised by On Paper to promote the art of printmaking, as well as the connection between printmakers around the world inviting each artist to partecipate.
ON PAPER International Printmaking Award 2020, annual graphic design competition, now in its 6th year is calling for entries!
ON PAPER encourages artists to develop their creativity and uniqueness through the process of printing. It has been created to promote the art of printmaking and connect printmakers around the world.
• Each artist can submit 1 piece of work on a paper size of 300mm x 400mm (30cm x 40cm) or the equivalent 11x17in. The print size can be any within the size of the paper.
• The work must have been made using any traditional printmaking techniques, including screenprinting, lithography, etching, collagraph, monotipe, electro-etching, woodcut, photopolymer, etc.
• Artists may submit unique prints, poupe color prints, monotip processes, chine collé, multiplate prints… in general experimental prints that are unlikely to be part of an edition.
• Artists are encouraged to use non-toxic techniques. Digital prints (prints made with a printer) are not accepted. However, digital processes can be used to elaborate prints that are traditionally printed.
• The work must be relatively new, completed in the last couple of years, not before, and not have received a prize before.
The artists shortlisted for the prize and the exhibition will be notified by email before 1st May 2020. The winner will be announced during the opening night of the show on 2nd July 2020 in Tinta Invisible, where the shortlisted artists will have their work exhibited too.
Entry fee is 26 Euro.
Who can participate? ⇣
The ON PAPER International Printmaking Award 2020 is open to anyone worldwide.