Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2019 - International Graphic design competition
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
The call for applications is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2019, organised by Ministry of Education Taiwan has been recently launched with aim to enhance the visibility of Taiwan's design talents and to promote the vision and internationalization of design.
Organized every year by Ministry of Economic Affairs of China, The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) recently has opened for entries in its 2019 edition inviting designers from all regions and countries to participate.
The Competition is open for innovative works and includes two main competition categories and each of the categories have subcategories.
• Taiwan International Poster Design Award
1. Specific Topic：Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (including Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction).
2. Non-specific Topic: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization.
• Taiwan International CI Design Award
1. Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design works for companies and institutions.
2. Event Identity: Logo and series of design works for commercial campaigns/events.
• All entries must be created after June, 2017.
• All files must be uploaded in jpg, png or bmp format, of the size W1190xH840 pixels, and 3MB or smaller.
• Upload the description of the design concept, max. 200 words (1,000 characters). (English is the main language, supported by other languages when necessary).
• Maximum 3 photos of the same work. Compressed photos can be in jpg/png/bmp formats, of the size W1190xH840 pixels, and resolution above 72 dpi and under 150 dpi. Max 3MB per photo. Please keep the original file by yourself.
• “Taiwan International Poster Design Award”: Creativity, completeness of composition, and stringency.
• “Taiwan International CI Design Award”:
Announcement of Finalists is scheduled for August 15, 2019
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
Who can enter?
The The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2019 is open to designers from all regions and countries are invited to participate.
Almost 30 separate awards, medals and certificates will be announced in November 2019 and the best works will be features in a special publication prepared by the organizer.
For all further informations about the Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2019 visit the following official website: