Taiwan International Graphic Design Award 2015 now is over!
The Competition is open for innovative works in two categories – Poster Design and Corporate Identity Design – through individual or group registration.
Each of the two main competition categories have subcategories:
1. Taiwan International Poster Design Award：
- Specific Theme: Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction are included.) (Type A)
- Non-specific Theme: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization. (Type B) 2. Taiwan International CI Design Award：
- Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design application works for corporations and institutions. (Type C)
- Event Identity: Logo and series of design application works for commercial campaigns/events. (Type D)
Submitted entries must be original creations of the contestants completed after 30 June 2013.
The competition is organized by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Economic Affairs of China in collaboration with International Council of Design (ico-D) and Japan Graphic Designers Association (JAGDA).
There is no entry fee for this graphic design competition!
No Entry Fee!