Type Directors Club(TDC) is pleasant to announce new edition of its annual TDC66 Communication Design 2020 accepting original work by designers worldwide.
Any Print or Digital Media (single or series) entries which have been produced or published during 2019 are eligible for submission.
The TDC66 Communication Design Competition includes the following categories::
• Advertisements & Advertising
• Annual Reports & other Financial Reports
• Book Jackets & Covers
• Brochures & Direct Mail
• Editorial (Magazine, Newspaper and Newsletter)
• Exhibits (Displays, Point-of-Purchase, Signage, Architectural and Dimensional Design)
• Experimental / Fine Art / Unpublished
• Logos / Trademarks / Symbols
• Mixed Series
• T-Shirts / Apparel
• Other (Banners, Email, Kiosks, DVD Interface, Presentations, other)
• Movie Titles — Feature Films
• Motion — Online Titles, Live Events
• Motion — Unscreened work/Experimental
You can submit:
1) Single Entry — 1 item only.
2) Series/Campaign Entry — 2 but not more than 6 typographically and conceptually related pieces in one category for the same event, product or subject matter, such as posters, ads, booklets, television commercials, packaging, etc.
• Uploaded materials for judging must be JPEG in RGB with a pixel dimension of 2000 pixels on the longest side in 72dpi.
• Up to 4 JPEG files can be submitted for a single entry.
• Series entries can have 2 JPEG files for each piece in the series.
Winners will also be asked to supply eight additional copies of winning entries for use in exhibitions outside New York. These shows travel throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asian countries. Credits of individuals and firms that have contributed to each entry will be included in the exhibitions and in Typography 41.
Only winners will be notified the
The opening of TDC66 will be held in New York City and will be on display during the summer of 2020.
Entry fees for TDC Members start from $60 (US) for single entries,
Who can participate? ⇣
Submissions can be by anyone associated with the entry.