IJungle Illustration Awards 2017 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: iJungle Illustration Awards 2017 is a competition to celebrate the world´s art of illustration opened to all illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.
iJungle 2017 Illustration Awards is an international competition that celebrate every year the world´s art of illustration giving posibility to the winners to have their work selected for the annual book.
iJungle 2017 has 7 categories in which you can participate:
• Book - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed and digital picturebooks for children, youth and adults, book covers for text books, inside illustrations, interactive books, works of fiction and non-fiction, zines, artist books.
• Editorial - Illustration works commissioned for printed and digital magazines, newspapers, fanzines, other publications. Includes illustrations for articles, news items, cartoons, political satire, reports and others.
• Comics - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital advertising, merchandising, posters, greetings cards, annual reports, packaging, brochures, leaflets, calendars, toys, vinyl toys, plush toys, CDs, DVDs, record sleeves, stamps, board games, animations or websites and others, which have been commercially commissioned.
• Commercial - Open to all illustration students in all countries.
• New Talent (Student) - Unpublished work, gallery art, personal or experimental work, commissioned but not published work by professionals).
• Self-Promotion - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital comics and graphic novels.
• Video Games Art - Most original visuals/art direction for games from all platforms: Mobile, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo or PC. In Video game Art, you should send 10 screenshots that represent the main atmosphere, characters and scenery.
Entries first created or published from 2014 through 2016 are eligible. There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories, except Video game Art, that has up to 10 works.
Entries can either be: Single Image Entry (one upload per entry) or Multiple Image Entry (up to five related uploads per entry except Video game Art, that has 10 works.)
In Video game Art, you should send 10 screenshots that represent the main atmosphere of characters and scenery.
Send your digital files saved as JPG, 72 dpi, RGB (not CMYK), 1024 pixels on the longest side, less than 500KB. The awarded entries will be asked later to send a new, higher resolution file, after the Jury decisions.
A jury of some of the world´s best illustrators and art directors will select the winners. All winning entrants will be exhibit in the iJungle 2017 Illustrational Annual!
Entry fees for this competition are: 10 USD for Single Image/Student Entry, 35 USD for Multiple Image Entry.
Who can participate? ⇣
This competition is open to illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.