2020 iJungle Illustration Awards now is over!
iJungle illustration Awards 2020, competition to celebrate the world´s art of illustration has been recently opened for entries inviting all illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world to participate.
iJungle 2020 Illustration Awards is an international competition to celebrate the world’s art of illustration that every year gives posibility to the winners to have their work selected for the annual book.
There are six categories:
● Book - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed and digital picturebooks for children, youth and adults, book covers for text books, inside illustrations, interactive books, works of fiction and non-fiction, zines, artist books.
● Editorial - Illustration works commissioned for printed and digital magazines, newspapers, fanzines, other publications. Includes illustrations for articles, news items, cartoons, political satire, reports and others.
● Comics - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital comics and graphic novels (Send up to 5 illustrations/pages).
● Commercial - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital advertising, merchandising, posters, greetings cards, annual reports, packaging, brochures, leaflets, calendars, toys, vinyl toys, plush toys, CDs, DVDs, record sleeves, stamps, board games, animations or websites and others, which have been commercially commissioned.
● New Talent (Student) - Open to all illustration students in all countries.
● Self-Promotion - Unpublished work, gallery art, personal or experimental work, commissioned but not published work by professionals)
● Entries first created or published from 2018 through 2020 are eligible.
● There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories.
● Send your digital files saved as JPG, 72 dpi, RGB (not CMYK), 1024 pixels on the longest side, less than 500KB. The awarded entries will be asked later to send a new, higher resolution file, after the Jury decisions.
A jury of some of the world´s best illustrators and art directors will select the winners. All winning entrants will be exhibit in the iJungle 2020 Illustration Annual! This book will be available FOR FREE online and at the iBook Store, reaching thousands of Art Directors, Illustrators, Representatives, Gallerists and Curators worldwide, giving the awarded members international recognition!
Entry fee is $20 USD for Single Image/Student EntryMultiple Image Entry is $40 US for up to 5 related uploads.
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
iJungle 2020 Illustration Awards is open to illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.