23rd Clip Studio International Illustration Contest now is over!
The Celsys, the makers of popular creative software Clip Studio Paint, will hold the 23rd edition of its international illustration competition dedicate to artists worldwide.
The Clip Studio International Illustration Contest, now is calling for entries! This illustration competition, non in its 23rd edition is organised by the Celsys, the makers of popular creative software ’Clip Studio Paint’.
Celsys organizes international illustration contests several times per year. The last contest accrued over 900 submissions from 79 countries. The contest is intended to support creators around the world and broaden the reach of illustrated works.
The theme for this year competition is “Animals”. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Have you ever wished you could live with your own parrot or hamster, snake or crocodile, or even your own pegasus?
Organiser can’t wait to see how you’ll illustrate and express your favorite creatures of the animal kingdom or your wildest imaginations!
● Submissions must be original artworks (suitable for all ages) created by the applicant.
● Derivative works (dojinshi, fan art, reproductions) are not accepted.
● Submissions may be created in any software. If you don’t own any digital software, you can try creating your submission with the free trial of Clip Studio Paint. You can download it on the official websitt.
● Submited works need to be up to 5 MB in .png or .jpg format.
● You can submit illustrations of any size, but it is recommended A4 size entries at 300dpi (2480 x 3508 pixels). You can also submit smartphone-size images of 854 x 480 pixels.
The winning pieces will be judged on quality, thematic relevance, and originality. Although not a deciding factor, retweets and likes will also be taken into consideration during the judging process.
Results will be announced on April 24, 2020.
There is no entry fee to participate!
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
The Clip Studio International Illustration Contest, illustration competition is dedicate to artists worldwide.