IJungle Illustration Awards 2018 now is over!
iJungle illustration Awards 2018, a competition to celebrate the world´s art of illustration has been recently opened for entries to all illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.
iJungle 2018 Illustration Awards is an international competition to celebrate the world’s art of illustration that every year gives posibility to the winners to have their work selected for the annual book. Located in Europe, this illustration competition organised by iJungle is opened to illustrators, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.
There are seven categories:
• Book - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed and digital picturebooks for children, youth and adults, book covers for text books, inside illustrations, interactive books, works of fiction and non-fiction, zines, artist books.
• Editorial - Illustration works commissioned for printed and digital magazines, newspapers, fanzines, other publications. Includes illustrations for articles, news items, cartoons, political satire, reports and others.
• Comics - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital comics and graphic novels.
• Commercial - Illustration works commissioned in the form of printed or digital advertising, merchandising, posters, greetings cards, annual reports, packaging, brochures, leaflets, calendars, toys, vinyl toys, plush toys, CDs, DVDs, record sleeves, stamps, board games, animations or websites and others, which have been commercially commissioned.
• New Talent (Student) - Open to all illustration students in all countries.
• Self-Promotion - Unpublished work, gallery art, personal or experimental work, commissioned but not published work by professionals)
• Video Games Art - Most original visuals/art direction for games from all platforms: Mobile, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo or PC. In Video game Art, you should send 10 screenshots that represent the main atmosphere, characters and scenery.
Select the category that best represents your entry. If the jury feels another category is more appropriate, we will switch the category on your behalf.
Entries can either be:
• Single Image Entry
• 2 Images Entry
• Multiple Image Entry
• New Talent/Student - student is work made while doing any course, either an MA, Doctorat or other. So, if you already graduated but you work was done during an academic year, you can send it as student.
• In Video game Art, you should send 10 screenshots that represent the main atmosphere of characters and scenery.
• Entries first created or published from 2016 through 2018 are eligible.
• There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories, except Video Game Art, that has up to 10 works.
• Send your digital files saved as JPG, 72 dpi, RGB (not CMYK), 1024 pixels on the longest side, less than 500KB. The awarded entries will be asked later to send a new, higher resolution file, after the Jury decisions.
A jury of some of the world´s best illustrators and art directors will select the winners.
All winning entrants will be exhibit in the iJungle 2018 Illustration Annual! This book will be available FOR FREE online and at the iBook Store, reaching thousands of Art Directors, Illustrators, Representatives, Gallerists and Curators worldwide, giving the awarded members international recognition!
• Single Image Entry ($20 US dollars for one upload per entry)
• 2 Images Entry ($30 US dollars for two uploads)
• Multiple Image Entry ($40 US dollars for up to 5 related uploads per entry except Video game Art, that has 10 works.)
• New Talent/Student ($20 US dollars and can send up to 5 uploads for entry)
For the further information please visit the official website.
Who can participate? ⇣
iJungle Illustration Awards 2018 are opened to illustration works from any country in the world. Entries first created or published from 2016 through 2018 are eligible. There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories, except Video game Art, that has up to 10 works.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!