Infected By Art Book - Volume 7 now is over!
Infected By Art is an annual illustration competition, recently announced that connects artists to a global audience through its on-line public submission and viewing process seeking the best artwork in the genre of imaginative realism.
Infected By Art - Volume 7 is an artist call for entries recently organised by IBA that like every year connects artists to a global audience through its on-line submission and viewing process. Organizer of this book contest are looking for the very best in imaginative realism artworks. It is the only open competition that truly gives back to its artists.
Organizer are looking for the very best in imaginative realism artworks.
You can submit your entries in the following categories:
• All mediums are accepted including traditional painting, digital painting, drawing and sculpture.
• Artists are allowed to submit up to 10 works of art. Artists who submit at least 3 paid entries to the competition and make it into the book will receive a copy of IBA7 when it ships.
• All submitted images must be in the form of digital files. Organizer do not accept Original Art.
• Images must be in JPEG/JPG, Tiff format, and must be no smaller than 1MB per image, but there is no minimum or maximum image size, however, if your image(s) is selected to be a part of the book, organizer will need a hi-res image to print from. Once the jury has selected the artworks for the book they will also send out a request for an updated print ready file to be used for publication. When you upload your image to the competition they recommend an image that is 300 DPI and no taller than 2,000 pixels.
• Image Creation Artworks must be created in the last two years prior to the start of the submission period, i.e. after September 3, 2016.
• Any Un-published Artwork (Printed in NOT more than a 1000 copy run) is eligible. If a contestant self-published and/or the run was limited to less than 1000 copies, or the Artwork was displayed digitally elsewhere on the internet but nor published in print form in access of 1000 copies, then it is acceptable for submission.
• Categories and Competitions Images must conform to the thematic descriptions of competitions and categories into which they are entered.
• An image may be entered into only one category (i.e Fantasy, Horror, Illustrated, Science Fiction) An image may NOT be entered into future IBA competitions with the same name, but may be entered in any other IBA competitions having different names if the Image is NOT selected for Publication.
• Images printed in any Competition IBA art book, may NOT be re-submitted into future competitions.
Every Artist always retains 100% copyright control over their images.
The Jury Panel comprised of four individuals entrenched in the creation of imaginative realism artworks: Thomas Kuebler, Yoann Lossel, Dave Seeley, and Cynthia Sheppard, will select the most deserving images for publication in the IBA7 book and pick the top artworks for Cash prizes. Competition winners will be notified via email and winning images will be featured in their online winners galleries and possibly other digital/print promotional materials.
Fees are specified for single entries as well as multiple entries. Artists can submit up to 10 pieces of artwork to the competition. Each entry costs $10, with the 5th and 10th entries being free of charge.
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
Professional and Emerging Artists from anywhere in the world are invited to participate in the "Infected By Art Competition".