| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Industrial design award titled INDUSTART 2017 International Industrial Design Awards
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:industrial design award
Link: Official Website
Industart International industrial design awards, unique event that gives a promising start in various fields of activity, have recently opened new call for entries for 2017 inviting all industrial designers in more than thirty countries around the world to partecipate.
INDUSTART is international industrial design award that are intended to motivate and to streamline Ukrainian design environment on a large-scale, as a part of the world design community.
This award includes the awards itself and annual events within the framework of the contest both in Ukraine and abroad.
Is the only awards in the world whose prominent jury will impartially and adequately determine the value of your even unrealized project-concept in the terms of both the art of design and the industrial potential of the objects!
This is a unique event that gives a promising start in various fields of activity: design, contemporary art, modern technologies and business. This is an opportunity to prove yourself and your talent, to present an author product and achieve your creative ambitions, to satisfy the hunger of contemporaries for the beauty and harmony of objective reality created by the human mind.
you can submit your work in seven different categories:
• Furniture design
• Equipment design
• Design of light sources
• Design of household appliances and computer hardware
• Vehicles design
• Interior decor design
• Design of jewelry and accessories
Your projects can be submitted in >electronic format in the form of sketches (3D projects, sketches, schemes, etc.) with a description.
Submissions will be observed separately in each category.
The registration fee is 40 Euro (without VAT) and discounted to 20 Euro (without VAT) for students of higher and secondary educational institutions.
- 1st place winner will receive a prize of 3000 euros.
- 2nd place winner will receive a prize of 700 euros.
- 3rd place winner will receive a prize of 300 euros.
- the special prize of 1000 euros provided by MAЇNO (France). The winner will be chosen from all the categories by special criteria. The chosen item will be released under MAЇNO trademark.
- the scolarship prize provided by their partner IED (Istituto Europeo di Design), founded in 1966. Tens of thousands of professionals of the fashion and design industry graduated from this university, their names are heard and known in haute couture shows, prestigious exhibitions and in the windows of the most fashionable boutiques.
For all further informations about the competition INDUSTART 2017 International Industrial Design Awards or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!