Dchair now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: Chairs, chairs, chairs!
Together blessing and curse for any designer, the chair is, more than any other, the furniture element capable of synthesizing the dual feature -function/aesthetic- of Design. Every designer has tried facing this challenge at least once. Someone was able to overcome it brilliantly, drawing chairs known as undisputed icons in the constellation of great Design. Draw yours then, let yourself be inspired by the courage and genius of the great masters, putt creativity and innovation, and above all respected the combination function/aesthetics. The chairs designed for us have to pair our furniture, match gracefully our tables, to be protagonists, the undisputed star of style and comfort.
Basically, suggest projects
- which fall into the chair category ( NO: furniture, coffee tables, bookshelves, magazine racks, armchairs, poufs, bedside tables, shoe racks, cabinets, lamps, clocks, ceramics or pottery, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, textiles and sponges, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembl ed and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
Send your project online, free of charge.
Who can participate? ⇣
The international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.