Go Living now is over!
Whether it is like a teeny tiny nest or a gigantic football field, it is the space of the house that most describes the taste of those who live it. Crossroads of modern living, which requires flexibility, adaptability to family and lifestyle changes. The living area is the place where guests are formally welcomed, that opens to friends enthusiasm, where to retreat in search of relax or where you can cuddle up in the evening with your family. Sofas, armchairs, chairs, ottomans, tables, storage furniture and magazine rack, are the basic elements for a living room worthy of the name. Submit intelligent solutions, functional and captivating to decorate the living space no matter its size.
Basically, suggest projects
- which fall into the chair category the storage furniture, coffee/side tables, magazine racks, armchairs, poufs, sofas category (NO: bedside tables, consoles, clothes or shoe racks, bath cabinets, lamps, clocks, ceramics or pottery, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, textiles and sponges, shelves, rugs, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembled and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
For further information about this competition please visit the official website.
The international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.