| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Industrial design competition titled Go Living
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:industrial design competition
Link: Official Website
Whether it is like a teeny tiny nest or a gigantic football field, it is the space of the house that most describes the taste of those who live it. Crossroads of modern living, which requires flexibility, adaptability to family and lifestyle changes. The living area is the place where guests are formally welcomed, that opens to friends enthusiasm, where to retreat in search of relax or where you can cuddle up in the evening with your family. Sofas, armchairs, chairs, ottomans, tables, storage furniture and magazine rack, are the basic elements for a living room worthy of the name. Submit intelligent solutions, functional and captivating to decorate the living space no matter its size.
Basically, suggest projects
- which fall into the chair category the storage furniture, coffee/side tables, magazine racks, armchairs, poufs, sofas category (NO: bedside tables, consoles, clothes or shoe racks, bath cabinets, lamps, clocks, ceramics or pottery, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, textiles and sponges, shelves, rugs, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembled and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
The international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.
The Technical Committee will select at least 2 projects to prototype as well as sell on the formabilio.com website. We highly appreciate the opinion of our users, therefore, at least one of the projects chosen by the Technical Committee will be selected from the group of 10 projects that received the highest rating from the community.
The Designers of the winning projects identified by the Formabilio jury will be entitled to a 7% fee on the sale of the products found on Formabilio.com.
For all further informations about the competition Go Living or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!