Basically, suggest projects:
- which fall into the furniture or home accessories category (YES: furniture, chairs, tables, bookcases, coffee tables, armchairs, poufs, bedside tables, consoles, coat or shoe racks, little containers, etc; NO: lamps, clocks, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, textiles and sponges, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembled and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
Send your project online, free of charge. You can enter as SINGLE USER, COMPANY or GROUP.
Oppositology is the 45th Formabilio furniture design contest dedicated to designers and design enthusiasts worldwide.
The international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.