| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Industrial design competition titled Oppositology
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Category:industrial design competition
Link: Official Website
No one is totally good or totally evil. For you there is no middle-earth or finish line that lasts forever!
It is the contrast that shapes the identity in a domestic landscape to create distances, pairings, differences or similarities.
Like a smooth surface completed in the roughness of a stroke wisely balanced, or as a bold color finds lightness with a pastel shade...
Unleash your creativity, diving deep, and conceive objects with a captivating DNA able to re-style an entire room just thanks to their presence; put them in connection with their alter ego. Push them to dialogue with the space where they are placed, without fear of 'strikes', with the energy of those who have the power to change the rules.
Basically, suggest projects:
- which fall into the furniture or home accessories category (YES: furniture, chairs, tables, bookcases, coffee tables, armchairs, poufs, bedside tables, consoles, coat or shoe racks, little containers, etc; NO: lamps, clocks, vases, objects, fashion accessories, cooking utensils, textiles and sponges, children toys and furniture, etc..).
- that can be produced for the most part with productive and material capacities – solid wood or panels upholstered with various finishes, sheet metal processing through cold forming, punching and 2D and 3D laser cutting – used by our companies (therefore, no 100% glass, plastic, marble, stone, Corian, etc.);
- that can easily be packaged with packaging of up to 230 cm in length and weighing up to 30 kg each per package;
- that can be easily assembled and installed by the buyer;
- that are eco-design inspired.
Send your project online, free of charge. You can enter as SINGLE USER, COMPANY or GROUP.
Oppositology is the 45th Formabilio furniture design contest dedicated to designers and design enthusiasts worldwide.
The international furniture design competition is open to everyone provided that he/she is over 18 years of age.
The Technical Committee will select at least 2 projects to prototype as well as sell on the formabilio.com website. We highly appreciate the opinion of our users, therefore, at least one of the projects chosen by the Technical Committee will be selected from the group of 10 projects that received the highest rating from the community.
For all further informations about the competition Oppositology or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!